fk eng (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
It's paper one you'll be FINNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's literally some short answers and an easy essay on a text you literally KNOW... they can't make it that hard fr because almost everyone in the state is answering the same things...

Paper two on the other hand... don't think about it till the morning of.

scacredcat

HSC
It's paper one you'll be FINNEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it's literally some short answers and an easy essay on a text you literally KNOW... they can't make it that hard fr because almost everyone in the state is answering the same things...
so so true there's zero way I will be caught off guard (I'm so delusional)

but in all seriousness we're legit on a floating rock who cares what the technique in some stupid tree poem is or what mark we get you know lets just sludge through hell month to the best holidays ever

band6yesplease

HSC

but in all seriousness we're legit on a floating rock who cares what the technique in some stupid tree poem is or what mark we get you know lets just sludge through hell month to the best holidays ever
If there is a tree poem tomorrow im signing u up for that $500 interview thing cause you deserve it hehehe

scacredcat

HSC
hehe thank you thank you, really cssa should get it because that question screwed me so badly in the trial and it was legit only like 3 marks so hoping to learn from mistakes this time around

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
i feel like ima piss my pants im so scared for tmrw help
You guys are giving in to stress man! What does stressing do? Does it benefit you to resonate on a test you haven't even taken yet? You have time to control what you get in this upcoming test. Maximise as much as you can with the remaining you time you have left until tomorrow. I swear to god I'm tired of people making hsc stress 'normalised' and then transfering this 'normalised' notion to upcoming years. Note, whilst it may be prevalent in students as this test determines 50% of your results, stressing in exams is literally the key to fogging your critical thinking. Take this advice into consideration, all I ask (AND IM ALSO TALKING ABOUT ALL OF U 23ers ON BOS RN WHILST U ALL SHOULD EITHER BE STUDYING OR SLEEPING RN)

band6yesplease

HSC
(AND IM ALSO TALKING ABOUT ALL OF U 23ers ON BOS RN WHILST U ALL SHOULD EITHER BE STUDYING OR SLEEPING RN)
BOS is fr my stress release tho like i get so much dopamine from coming on here hahahahah also its the only place that's actually relatable cause lowkey my friends don't rlly get it

I agree with the stress stuff tho we need to be better

carrotsss

HSC
BOS is fr my stress release tho like i get so much dopamine from coming on here hahahahah also its the only place that's actually relatable cause lowkey my friends don't rlly get it

my friends are doing zero study rn i feel like im the only person in my entire year who has studied for English 😭

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

no but the worst is seeing like 10 notis after you've gone to study and you think there's finally people online but it's just randos liking a post you made at a start of the thread (make this a reality for me I'm going to bed now)

thatnormster

HSC

the stress is getting to you so hard you're spiraling into ontological crises i get you my brother 🀝😿

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
ok I'm fucked but we ball I'll be thinking of all of you guys walking in at 9:50 w/ me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ BoS has been great this year what an amazing site and to think we're pretty much having the same experience as people all the way back in 2004 who are now full on professionals with careers and families and shit, crazy

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
I wonder how fresh the air is gonna be when english is over.....
its finally gonna smell like the nitrogen its sup
sweeter than anything ever I'm sure because it'll taste like FREEDOM πŸ’―πŸ’―
FREEDOM will never taste better than the freedom after english..... im considering burning all my shit down for english

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)