fked up trials (1 Viewer)

yozz

HSC
if i fked up trials real bad im talking like 30 percent in all my subjects can i still get a 90 atar

if i grind till hsc and get like 98 for externals thatd help right?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
remember that internals are still half your mark (somehow) so they do matter - still try - put in the work!

carrotsss

HSC
the hsc exams are worth 50% of your atar, it's absolutely still possible to make a comeback! :)

keep in mind depending on the course you might be able to apply for early entry or get bonus points and worst case scenario u could transfer into your course after a year, so things are ok even if you dont get 90! but definitely give it your all, you can definitely get it if you try hard enough :)

geek_girl

HSC
so long as u try hard for hsc and get between 90-100(roughly Band 6) across ur subs, and ur internal rankings are OK, I reckon u still could make a comeback cuz well externals are 50% of ur atar after all

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
so long as u try hard for hsc and get between 90-100(roughly Band 6) across ur subs, and ur internal rankings are OK, I reckon u still could make a comeback cuz well externals are 50% of ur atar after all
yea but its gonna be so hard to get band 6 for all ur subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)