flat shoes... (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
argghhh i need to maybe get flat shoes to wear out this weekend cos I have a fucked up knee..i ignored it for the last 2 weeks and made it incredibly worse by wearing heels out, I was almost in tears by the end of last sun. night and could barely walk all monday or tuesday...anyone seen hot going out shoes anywhere..

kaylz

HSC
go to christensen copenhagen at bj. i saw these cute ballet flats in light blue and minty green.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
theres alot by tony bianco and some gorgeous ones by sachi too

look in myer, djs, wanted shoe co, pulp and im sure shoo biz (if you have one near u...wish there was one in newy) would have something

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
i bought some gorgeous falts from Mollini about a month or a bit ago - pink and gold and snakeskin-y leather mmmmmmmmmmm. but they have quite a lot of flats, so i agree with spin, mollini have good flats from what ive seen (and quite a good range too)

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i bought two pairs of really cute flats about a month ago from this little asian store in pitt st and they were only 49 each. i got this goldy sort of colour and a dark bronze but i don't like the bronze that much. they're really comfortable though.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
you're thinking of Kasui- that store is the best. there's ones in imperial arcade on pitt st (mall), galeries victoria (pitt st) & also king st newtown. definitely also worth checking out for flats

shortie_689

HSC
I have seen some really gorgous flat boots that I want to get they are like 180 they are tan with a point toe and they arent zip up they just pull up they are sooo nice

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i got these adorable glamour puss ones from wanted shoe co, they're practically flat but with a teeny kitten heel... so comfy. $120 down to $30 :D

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
you're thinking of Kasui- that store is the best. there's ones in imperial arcade on pitt st (mall), galeries victoria (pitt st) & also king st newtown. definitely also worth checking out for flats
yep that's it, the girls in there are the cutest.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
what about boots, i have a cute pair of flat red boots that i bought at the Myer sales, check out myer, they may still have good stuff left. These were $250 marked down to $120

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
thanks for your help people....i ended up finding some really cute ones...but then i found heels I liked better and decided to deal with a sore knee.. as you do

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
shortie_689 said:
I have seen some really gorgous flat boots that I want to get they are like 180 they are tan with a point toe and they arent zip up they just pull up they are sooo nice
are they kinda scrunchy around the ankles/calves and in shoobiz?

spin spin sugar said:
do they only sell really little sizes? flats are such a pain for me to buy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)