flavoured condoms (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
does any1 actually use these for head jobs or not? i know if a connies used flavoured is def better, but i dont know too many ppl who would use them for head either...

wot do u guys think

alex_c86

HSC
ive never used them while giving head to my bf.. i dont think theyd taste all that good either, and the latex would probably feel really wierd, like itd be all rubbery etx

HSC
I never have used one while giving head to my bf and doubt I ever will. I doubt they would taste any good anyway

deano059

HSC
natstar said:
If your in a committed relationship (ie- you kno each other hasent gotten any nasties) then theres no need to use them while having oral sex. But if its a new relationships its best to use them obviously.
Anyway, i have so many flavoured ones at home, thought id collect as many uni orientation bags a possible.
but what about the ppl who dont want to actually swallow...theres no change of leakages iwht a condom where htey could blow without notice when not using one..

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Maybe i live in an irresponsible whoretown or something (sorry fellow novos) but i have never heard of anyone using a condom to give oral sex. I'm not saying it doesnt happen, im just saying i dont know anyone who has ever done it.

deano059

HSC
natstar said:
If you dont want to swallow, get him to tell you when he's going to come, so you can pull away.
Becki- Not many people use a condom when having oral ( i dont, but im in a 2 year relationship), its just a safety thing tho, especially if you have flings and one night stands. I'd never not use a condom if having a fling, becuase you generally simply dont know the person well enough or trust them enough to know that they havent got any STD's
generally though u need to keep in mind guys want ppl 2 swallow -i know i do.

further to that in a spare of the moment thing the guy could just blow unexpectedly down their throat without warning n stuff...

HSC
Yea I find that alot of people dont use condoms while giving oral unless they are just sleeping around, having a one-night stand etc.

Like ive been with my boyfriend for like 4 years now and I know that he doesnt sleep around and I know that he didnt sleep around before I went out with him.

deano059

HSC
colboltic_dream said:
Yea I find that alot of people dont use condoms while giving oral unless they are just sleeping around, having a one-night stand etc.

Like ive been with my boyfriend for like 4 years now and I know that he doesnt sleep around and I know that he didnt sleep around before I went out with him.
my personal pref is like on 1 night stand blow jobs..no condom..let them swollow me whole....wit long standing id rather use 1 maybe cuz i dont wanna really b kissing a chick whos been swollowning my cock and everything else that comes out of it u know

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
deano059 said:
my personal pref is like on 1 night stand blow jobs..no condom..let them swollow me whole....wit long standing id rather use 1 maybe cuz i dont wanna really b kissing a chick whos been swollowning my cock and everything else that comes out of it u know
Interesting, because I know many guys are the opposite.

Personally I can't think of much that would be less attractive, from a girls' point of view... Flavoured or not, I'd not put a condom near my mouth. Maybe if it wasn't lubricated, but then I don't know which would be worse: rubber or (flav/unflav) lubricant.

alex_c86

HSC
deano059 said:
condoms smell and taste wierd.. id much rather swallow than use one.. and yeh i agree with skittled... every guy i know in a long term relationship doesnt have a problem with kissing their gf after they've been down there.. i think the first time i did it for my bf (his first as well) he kind of hesitated kissing me after, and i got pissed off so he hasnt tried not to since, in fact, he always he always makes sure he does.

alex_c86

HSC
natstar said:
Personally, I think its dirty if you dont use a condom when giving head on a guy you just meet. Its cheap and slutty. You never know where they have been and what diseases they have/have had
yeah for sure, if its someone you just met, its dirty.. you dont know anything about them, how clean they are, and especially whether they're clear of stds

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Maybe i live in an irresponsible whoretown or something (sorry fellow novos) but i have never heard of anyone using a condom to give oral sex. I'm not saying it doesnt happen, im just saying i dont know anyone who has ever done it.
yeah me neither, i think i tried once and it was soooo off. they need to try and combat it PROPERLY, dunno how tho

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
using a condom to give head is a waste of time, all sensitivity goes away after about a minute.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
what if the condom is so tasty u forget wat ur doing and u go ....*CHOMP*? :p

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
katietheskatie said:
i'm no expert, but the taste of flavoured condoms isn't exactly anything to write home about.
yeah, that's what my gf said.
never again

Collin

HSC
N/A
Using a condom for a hj defeats the whole purpose of it. Pffft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)