flow chart templates ??? (1 Viewer)

gabn

HSC
I've been looking at what we get for the hsc exam and what i need etc..

what's a flow chart template it seems to be the only thing besides a pen which we can bring into the hsc ?

J0n

N/A
HSC
A flowchart template is like a stencil that has all the shapes for flowcharts/system flowcharts/data flow diagrams. Mine also has the names of the different shapes (e.g process, storage etc) which comes in pretty useful in exams :D

Winston

HSC
If you write your algorithmns in flowchart, which i hope you guys don't since, getting into the habit of psuedocode is much better, it's faster and it allows you to be efficient at reading the questions in the exams as well....
Bring a flow chart template in so that, if they ask you about symbols in mutliple choice you don't have to remember :p...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by J0n
Hey - thats the same one i have, but mine has a huge crack through the middle :(
LMAO same as me :p... i have that one and with a huge crack too :p

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by wrx
thats kool, where can u buy them? and can u use them in hsc?
I got mine from the newsagent in Carlingford Court - you could probably get it at your local newsagent. I am pretty sure you can use it in the HSC.

Last edited:

fatmuscle

HSC
Flow chart templates are good to bring.
The only thing is, u don't use them- as in you only use them for the genearl shape, not actually using the stencil.
When writing algorithms, it's too hard to cram everything in that tiny box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)