FLW pomo HELP ME!!! (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
darlings, you have to help me. we're studying FLW this term but despite having tried so hard to read the damn thing i have failed utterly. i don't have the time to slog thru it now, i'm writing 3 major projects for god's sake!!! does anybody have a lovely detailed crib sheet for me? or tips on which chapters i should look at and which bits are a waste of time for pomo? or anything that means i don't actually have to read the thing? i got thru prelim last year without reading great expextations, so how hard can this be...
going crazy! SOOOOOOOO over yr 12! :chainsaw:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im drawing a blank at the moment. What is FLW and what elective does it fall under...im racking my brain trying to think of what it stands for :p

ms wendi

ahahaha don't worry, welshi...
i have to agree with you..
the book is just so long and i just don't seem to find a way to finish it =/
i'm killing myself miserbly
but apparently its a really good book... tho the beginning is a bit boring.. =(

derrida

Old Hack
HSC
welshi..... just DO NOT i repeat DO NOT watch the movie.... it is totally different and altered from the book...... you cant get away with it this time..... they totally changed everything its barely the same thing.

any way

peace, love and deconstruction

Derrida

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by derrida
welshi..... just DO NOT i repeat DO NOT watch the movie.... it is totally different and altered from the book...... you cant get away with it this time..... they totally changed everything its barely the same thing.

any way

peace, love and deconstruction

Derrida
Yeah, it would be signing your death warrant...
But aesthetically the interpretation isn't that bad...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
It's hard to understand it without reading it...

...having said that, there should be decent chapter summaries online if you google. It's probably a wise idea to look at the important chapters in detail even if you don't read the rest.

Carlz135

HSC
OK FLW Chapter Summaries, i have google searched and the only place that has chapter by chapter is PinkMonkey Notes and they now charge to view all the site. So i cant get to them. Wondering if anyone is a member that could send me the chapter summaries (i particularly need chpt 22,23,24 for a class task)
OR if anone knows or has good chapter summary notes??
I have not had the time to read the bloody novel so i have to wing this task. I'm gunna read it in the hols but!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)