fml (1 Viewer)

Jaylee42003

HSC
How much do the ranks affect your ATAR?
Because, my ranks are shit, but my marks aren't.

I.e I'm coming 5/5 in extension one english, but I've never gotten a mark under 75%, and I'm wondering what position that puts me in, considering that there are probably some people out there topping the class rank-wise with a mark of 75%.

How much will these ranks affect me, considering that my marks are good and my exam results are going to be in the same boat?

I'm getting pretty worried here...
Idealistically, you'd want better rankings than that. However, considering your marks, you should be fine. If this was the case, yet you were getting marks in the 50s, 60's etc, then I'd start worrying.

flyace

HSC
yeh. lol
my chemistry rank's wrong
and whoaa heaps of people dropped out after trials? wtf

random-1005

Banned
HSC
hence the negative rep. LOL.

i couldnt give two fucks what you thing about, WHOA, a negative rep, i get some bullshit red squares next to my name, im really hurt you know, i think im going to go mummy now.

Monsterman

HSC
I went to school and I saw my english ext teacher in the office when i was going into the office. he said that the school was going to appeal or some shit like that.. what does that mean?? some other people from my school was told that it was rounding off.. but how can rounding off make me drop 2 ranks from the school report. i dont get it..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)