Folio Structure (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey guys
How are you or did you structure your folio?
I've got a whole bunch of folio work but I don't know where to chuck it all and under what categories. I was thinking something like 1. Timeplan/Journal, 2. Research, 3. Development of ideas and 4. Practices,experiments and proof i did the stuff i did.
I'd like to hear what u guys did and what u think cause lots of the folio work kinda fits into more then one category. Eg, heaps of research could also go into devlopment of ideas.....
Cheers and Thx for any tips.

craz

HSC
Yes I did a portfolio a few years ago (2 years ago) I did a webpage just as long as i followed the principles like colour, font etc and the content was appropriate. The other thing was using design techniques....background etc. It was all about creative....in a variety of ways. We had ppl do powerpoint, notepad, dreamweaver, animation.....

abigg

HSC
Hey guys

I'd really appreciate it if you could send me some examples of a timeline? like the time managment and how you show it in your folio, I know that theres a table but It just doesnt make sense to me. And do you now if we have to have a financial plan? because mine doesnt cost anything and i think it would be a waste of paper to make one just saying "yeah everything is free" ....

Any help at all regarding the folio would be greatly appreciated, i've changed my idea like three times and have only just decided to keep this one and its really late in the course to change, but oh well my idea is "spankin". so yeah

email the.alibi@hotmail.com with any help or examples? Thanks so much :) :) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)