foo fighter free gig (1 Viewer)

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
foo fighters r playin a free gig @ VHQ fox studios on monday the 30th of may @ 4pm, it'll b their only oz gig and its FREE FREE FREE and no tickets required!

this mite b old news but i just found out and im xcited!

spell check

HSC
is this to support some organisation that denies AIDS exists and tells AIDS sufferers that they are a bunch of whingers?

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
wtf?

not as far as i know its for channel V, they did one back in 2002 and it rocked!

spell check

HSC
tractor_chic said:
wtf?

not as far as i know its for channel V, they did one back in 2002 and it rocked!
oh didn't you know? the foo fighters hate africans

and they hate people with AIDS, and people with diseases in general

they are trying to create a master race, linked through shit music

schamoozlers

HSC
not that i dont believe u but where did u get ur info on the fooeys at VHQ...

7th Sign

HSC
they must be real shit if ther givving away free gigs :|

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
maybe they r doin it out of the goodness of their own hearts...or maybe they just owed sum1 a favour

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
schamoozlers said:
not that i dont believe u but where did u get ur info on the fooeys at VHQ...
its on the channel v website and apparently they r advertising it all the time on channel v

Mike iE

HSC
From Bombshellzine.com

The Foo Fighters will play their only Australian live show at [V]HQ, Fox Studios, Sydney. Clear your diaries for Monday May 30 for a special live whatUwant show when the band play a FREE live gig to promote their hotly anticipated double album, 'In Your Honor', out June 14. Back in 2002, the Foos played arguably the biggest and best show [V]HQ has ever witnessed. So impressed were the band, they've opted to do it all over again. All are welcome at [V]HQ (no tickets are required). Otherwise, strap your alarm clock to your head and tune into [V] from 4pm EST for the Foos' triumphant return. A competition for VIP spots at the gig will be coming shortly - hold tight! For more info, go to www.channelv.com.au/news.

7th Sign

HSC
cappen said:
maybe they r doin it out of the goodness of their own hearts...or maybe they just owed sum1 a favour

i doubt that very much

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
spell check said:
is this to support some organisation that denies AIDS exists and tells AIDS sufferers that they are a bunch of whingers?
"AIDS is a toxic disease caused by either long-term recreational drug abuse or short-term anti-HIV medications," writes a 22-year-old member of the Alive and Well-affiliated Students Reappraising AIDS on the Foo Fighters' Web-based message board. "HIV is not spread sexually, nor is it the cause of any disease."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)