Food For Thought (1 Viewer)

kyary

HSC
Could somebody help me with some dietary changes to help increase my motivation and concentration in study? Maybe foods to avoid or eat more of?
Also how can I set up my study area to increase productivity and get work done faster?
I get extremely tired and suffer from anxiety and insomnia... help me please :(

Emily Howard

HSC
dnt hav too much carbs bbygurl or too much sugar lyk fructose at 1 tym cos yer body be busy processin

i personally lyk protein lyk fish n lean meats

memba body sends blood to process food in yo stomach after eatin so more prone to tired

oh n i chew gum sumtimes to keep me active

kyary

HSC
thanks haha!! also what sort of stuff can I do to stay up for longer hours? without totally losing it the next day?

Emily Howard

HSC
light exercise keeps me sharp u cld try sum of dat

srsly if i wasnt fo exercise id probs faild me degree

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Strong green tea > any energy drink hehe

kyary

HSC
are you guys for or against caffeine pills? I have used them in the past, but ive heard about people overdosing and stuff:( I really have to work hard to compete with my cohort so time is my only advantage...

poortom

HSC
the key success of my school is to work in small study groups with peeps who are serious about studying. that way you can help each other out if you have problems and you can stop procrastination. :D

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC
are you guys for or against caffeine pills? I have used them in the past, but ive heard about people overdosing and stuff:( I really have to work hard to compete with my cohort so time is my only advantage...
Instead of just trying to cram as much study in to your life, work out effective study habits. That will help far more in the long run.

pHyRe

HSC
Go to the library, I find I get a lot more done there at home.

Islam

HSC
N/A
It can be easily added to your diet. Served by itself the oil makes the perfect dipping sauce for your bread or crudités. argan oil can also be used as a supplement to cook with or serve over a salad. The roasting brings out a nutty flavor in the oil making it a delicious addition to your diet.

Last edited:

SexBomb95

HSC
take a pre-workout shake if your getting tired or a banana nothing to elaborate that will get you distracted/procrastinating. grapes have also been sourced as good concentration food

j12onuzim

HSC
They say that blueberries are really good food for thought and yes, fish and meat e.t.c.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)