food glorious food (1 Viewer)

thechosen1

are we allowed to eat lunch during tutorials, pracs and lectures?? cause if im timetabled on for an entire day with no breaks 9-6... when do i get to eat? im trying to get my times so i can just got to uni 3 days a week so i can work the other days.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yeah,i fink the only time you actualy get to eat in that situation is when u r walking to the other class (try to slow down and eat on ur way) :)

hello

everyone!!!!:)
HSC
N/A
i heard a lecturer talk and he said something bout u can drink coffee in lectures so yeh i would of thought u could eat in lectures but lol i could b completely wrong as im starting in a week

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
I'm pretty sure you can eat, as I know someone currently at UWS who's always complaining that when people eat in front of her it makes her hungry and she loses her concentration
:)

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
generally there is a rule that you're not allowed to eat in classes. There are signs up (at blacktown) in most of the rooms for "No Eating", but as far as i've seen no one takes any notice.

I've sat thru a class where one of my friends was eating a hambuger.. right in front of the tutor and all the tutor said was 'hurry it up, cause if someone sees you doing that i'll get in trouble'.

But if ur classes are all back to back don't worry too much, just skip a lec or tute, or just turn up late. Theres nothing they can do to stop you.

thechosen1

Originally posted by babyslug
hahaha..i'm beginning to like uni alot already
hmmm that dont make sense to me... neway
i suppose if im not allowed to eat it'd b a quick way to be a size 8 :)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24 - and so on
that's how big the girl is beneath the bust, whereas A, B, C etc is the measurement of the actual bust around ie. wrapping a measuring thingy around and over the nipple.
But how odd of you to ask, mr Dingo pimp

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Well yeah i suppose so. I heard it goes up to as far as 26. I've even heard tales of the mystical E cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)