food in exams??? (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
I brought jellybeans in wrapped in a tissue and the supervisor just smiled, but they are strict coz we arnt even allowed to bring water into the room, and as for clocks, we arent allowed them coz they think well somehow magicvally put the answers into them. i wish

Jessisbored

HSC
oh and we are also allowed things for good luck like teddybears how funny. would they have the answers lol. ok im just having fun now

mishka

HSC
N/A
Skillo said:
You do need special provisions for food to be in the examination room. A girl in my English Paper 1 exam got lollies taken off her. We are also not allowed to have our own watches or clocks.
noone at my school who takes food in has special provisions, i'm sure of it... maybe your supervisors are just really strict!! we are allowed to have watches but they have to be in clear view on the table...

jellybeenz

HSC
I chew gum during the exams.... helps me concentrate. Lollies have too much smell... if someone else were eating them it would distract me.

I told the superviser in Extension English exam that I didn't feel comfortable taking off my watch and since then they haven't made anyone take off their watches.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
jhakka said:
I don't take anything in. I'm supposed to be writing. :p
lol yeh.. i WOULD bring lollies since we're allowed to, but i barely have time to drink my water while writing let alone eat lollies

winicat

HSC
jezzabelle86 said:
hmm ...in trials some people in my school had blankets
i have my blankie in all my exams except when it's cold enough to take my coat in and then i have that instead. it's like a comforter.

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
how come we're allowed lollies and we are forbidden to do things like bringing a water bottle without a clear label on it? wat if someone writes answers on the lolly wrapper?

budj

HSC
Our biology teacher, jamesy, gave each student a pack of jelly beans to take into the exams. The examiners had no problems

beccabum

hung up
in the outer suburbs of the middle of nowhere
HSC
I asked the pres officer if I could take in chocolate to give me a sugar hit, coz after 2 hours yuo start to feel a bit flat, tummy starts to grumble, etc. She said I could only bring in clear things so they could see i didn't have any notes with me. So I brought in gummi bears and they were good. As if you could write any notes on the gummi bears, unless you engraved them with your teeth..
I don't think anyone else brought in any food. LOL just thinking of people spreading out a picnic and asking for extra tables for their food. Someone should try that, wonder what the superviors would do?!

Dyers_Eve

I took a little fruit bar thingy into my PDH test..and the supervisor told me i couldnt have it just as my 5 min reading time started!!..so he pulled out the BOS rule book and showed me and it said we couldnt have any food at all..only a clear bottle of water....strange thing is that all my teachers and advisors and stuff told me i could take food into the test..so mabey its a new change that the staff wernt aware of....???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)