Food Sub-Forum (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
Can i make a suggestion of a food and restaurant sub-forum maybe in the non-school section? Although not the heart of the site, such a sub-forum will allow discussion of obviously, people's favourite food and drinks, as well as restaurants, cafes and other such topics that at the mo don't have a real place to go.

Cheers

Skeeta

HSC
Good idea, but if all fails i probably would suggest putting your threads in the Hobbies etc section?

tennille

HSC
The mods that have replied think it's a good idea, including myself. However, the admins have been rather busy lately so I haven't received a response yet.

lengy

HSC
i had this idea that there could be a 'mind body soul' sub-forum where you discuss fitness, health and ways to relax but that idea revolved around me being a nurse and moderating that forum.

HSC
N/A
BlackDragon said:
Can i make a suggestion of a food and restaurant sub-forum maybe in the non-school section? Although not the heart of the site, such a sub-forum will allow discussion of obviously, people's favourite food and drinks, as well as restaurants, cafes and other such topics that at the mo don't have a real place to go.

Cheers
Technically, you could put them into the Hobbies forum (cooking) or in Fashion and Lifestyle (lifestyle = includes food? lol). Admittedly the latter is heavily fashion-dominated at the moment which might make it seem unfriendly to "lifestyle' threads, but I won't delete food-related things if you post them there :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
I think there are a lot more hobbies than just Cars and Sports.
Haha, you're right. It'd be cool to have a Food sub-forum

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Food is a good idea. :) I'd like restaurant recommendations. Recipes are good but that requires effort on my behalf.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
such as...? we're always open to suggestions. We don't make any guarantees that all suggestions will be implemented but if the mod/admin team think they are viable we will most likely implement them. :)
Just a random thought, but how about the creative hobbies stuff? Like non-hsc/uni drama, dance, photography, art and music.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
On face value, this sounds like a silly idea.

But for some reason I actually like it.

Be nice to find some decent vegetarian recipes (never use a vego cookbook).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)