Foods that make you go 'eww'... (1 Viewer)

millstone

HSC
okay thought of some more... i may repeat myself here from my other post

- capsicum
- spring onion/onion in most dishes
- black pepper
- chilli's
- most spicy foods
- that weird gross fake processed crab stuff you know that's red and white
- mustard
- olives
- "thousand island" sauce
- whenever i make eggs myself i make sure theres no weird blood spots and if i find a blood spot i won't eat the egg
- cabbage
- radishes
- sausage rolls
- the bacon in carbonara sauce, i'm fine with other bacon just not bacon in this sauce
- fried mushrooms, too oily, makes mushrooms taste disgusting
- japanese mushrooms
- any bread with seeds in it, i pretty much will only eat white bread
- the filling in oreos i won't eat that stuff unless my mum makes me cos she says i'm wasting food
- lemon tarts, all that glazed lemony substance eww
- steamed dimsims
- i only eat white meat from chicken and if its got little veins which are red/purple and look seriously gross i can't eat that piece of chicken
- wasabi
- cavier
- marmalade
- licorice unless its that darellea fruit licorice and maybe some allsorts
- any thing that has the title "MEAT LOVERS", that meat is always gross
- any of that preserved azn vege stuff
- minced beef unless its in bolognese sauce
- sultanas in cakes
- carrot cake

i'll probably think of more haha

yetsune

HSC
^^^^
woah, thats a long list. but i still can't believe you hate sausage rolls + meat lovers pizza.
i'd eat anything really, apart from a few 'native asian' dishes like chicken feet and pig intestines. just looking at them makes me wanna spew.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i thought of another one to add to my short list. FROZEN CHEESECAKE. oh god, ew. i can deal with the kind you get at cake shops, but i cannot eat the frozen kind from the supermarket. just cannot.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
Its supposed to be really tasty. Ive never had it, but i do like eggs a lot so if i was ever offered some as a dare or something i would go for it. Looks really disgusting though.
Hell with that!

I don't understand why someone would ever eat some of this stuff in the first place.

CieL

HSC
Serius said:
Its supposed to be really tasty. Ive never had it, but i do like eggs a lot so if i was ever offered some as a dare or something i would go for it. Looks really disgusting though.
It's an acquired taste.

I like eggs. I had some of the yolk and the "broth" from the Balut.. but simply could not eat the duckling..

Oh, the catch is.. it doesn't taste like normal eggs..

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
millstone said:
- black pepper
- that weird gross fake processed crab stuff you know that's red and white
- "thousand island" sauce
- the filling in oreos i won't eat that stuff unless my mum makes me cos she says i'm wasting food
i'll probably think of more haha
ok.

1. Pepper? Seriously?
2. That fake crab stuff is actually TRIPE, cow stomach. So yes fair enough it's gross.
3. Love that sauce.
4. THE WHITE STUFF???? This is more commonly known as what makes oreos so damn good. Might as well not eat them at all. What if it's chocolate and brown?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i used to think i was a really easy-to-please eater but lately i've been discovering that there are lots of little things that turn me off certain foods. plus there are some foods that i simply forget i hate until i have to eat them. so my list now looks like this

-mangoes :( eww
-beetroot
-butter, except on things that need it, like toast, and then only a bit.
-frankfurts/cocktail weeners
-frozen cheesecake
-unflavoured milk
-mayonnaise
-ANYTHING creamy, excluding whipped cream and flavoured yoghurt. anything else (cream, most custards, the fake cream in buns, creamy pasta sauce, white sauce/bechamel sauce) = fucking gross
-cabanossi
-swiss cheese
-hokkien noodles
-macaroni and cheese
-food with lots of runny sauce in or on it. e.g. chicken kiev
-crunchy peanut butter
-apricot jam
-hot salsa dip

some of these things i'll eat if i HAVE to, like the mac and cheese, but i'd rather avoid it. i'm quite shocked at myself actually. here i was thinking i was a well adjusted eater.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
oh my god. mice wine? MICE WINE? :( not to mention the fish thing soaked in fucking industrial strength cleaner...and people actually eat this shit. that's disturbing.

CieL

HSC
Malfoy said:
Urgh the cheese did it for me.
Do people want to deliberately get food poisoning or something?

I didnt see a great problem with mice wine.. I've had snake wine myself and it was awesome..

Didnt find the sheep head disturbing either.. I watch my parents eat fish head and it's practically the same..

But omg screw you. The cheese is really making my tummy churn.. I just finished dinner..

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I think meat is digusting. Its not the thought of the animals being killed, etc, but its the thoguht of eating the flesh of something that was living perhaps only a few days earlier.

Having pet sheep/chickens doesn't help either thoguh.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
davidbarnes said:
I think meat is digusting. Its not the thought of the animals being killed, etc, but its the thoguht of eating the flesh of something that was living perhaps only a few days earlier.

Having pet sheep/chickens doesn't help either thoguh.
lol i remember when we had some pet chickens and mum would still make roasts and things, and they would sorta congregate near the window every time we had dinner and it was so weird, like, you'd take a bite and look out the window and see a chicken staring at you like "WHY?" i mean, we were eating supermarket chicken, but it still felt bizarre.
we don't have chickens anymore. which is good, because i like chicken (the food), but...yeah.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
eating that, youll never be the same again.

HSC
Steak. Used to be my favourite food but now it reminds me too much of human flesh. Funny, cos in the lab I don't feel disgusted when I tell myself that the bodies look like steak.

kekeheaven

HSC
PrettyVacant said:
I hate those Vietnamese Rice paper rolls. Fucking gross.
QFT though they do taste alrite if its got mint + u dip it into soy sauce :)

sasa-o8

HSC
I hate all food besides chicken, pasta, fruit and some vegetables (tomato, lettuce, potato etc).

Will definitely not touch lamb, pork, salmon ... all the other foods.

CieL

HSC
yer8899 said:
prawns
pork (pigs arent very appealing animals)
salt and vingear chips (friends threw them up on me. can never forget the smell.)
lol nasty!

I got turned off curry forever.

Bf's mum cooked 'off' curry inside the house.. and for a month straight the house smelt EXACTLY like cat poo x 100000000. The smell was so rancid. I noticed the smell when I was standing outside the front door, ringing the doorbell... thought I stepped on cat doo cos he has two cats... opened the door and BAM the smell hit me and if you stayed in there for over 5secs you'd chuck up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)