Football discussion thread (2 Viewers)

laterz laterz

HSC
pretty much eh

dont think i forgot about real Madrid losing eh
madrids still top of the table lol and its only our 1st loss of the season so idrm lol but if we continue this poor form, we might as well just become barca. in a week to lost to bloody sheriff and espanyol. makes me sad. @jimmysmith560 we didnt forget about psg losing either 🤣🤣

DarkOperator618

HSC
madrids still top of the table lol and its only our 1st loss of the season so idrm lol but if we continue this poor form, we might as well just become barca. in a week to lost to bloody sheriff and espanyol. makes me sad. @jimmysmith560 we didnt forget about psg losing either 🤣🤣
I'm not gonna speak, purely cus psg outplayed us

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I watched the game vs Rennes and while PSG were lacking chemistry, Rennes actually played exceptionally well and, dare I say it, from the way they played in that game specifically, I don’t think any club would’ve stood a chance against them...

Regardless, we are still on top of the Ligue 1 and Champions League table. Any team can lose unexpectedly (as was wonderfully evidenced by the mighty Real Madrid). What matters is learning from your loss and getting back to winning.

DarkOperator618

HSC
I watched the game vs Rennes and while PSG were lacking chemistry, Rennes actually played exceptionally well and, dare I say it, from the way they played in that game specifically, I don’t think any club would’ve stood a chance against them...

Regardless, we are still on top of the Ligue 1 and Champions League table. Any team can lose unexpectedly (as was wonderfully evidenced by the mighty Real Madrid). What matters is learning from your loss and getting back to winning.
that is true

dw you'll win ligue 1, even with poch as manager

DarkOperator618

HSC
well its been a fun week for literally everyone except spurs fans lmfaoo

icycledough

HSC
well its been a fun week for literally everyone except spurs fans lmfaoo
Looks like ever since they went top of the Premier league, it's been just downhill from there. Losing 3-0 to Palace and Chelsea, losing 3-1 to Arsenal and now 1-0 to Vitesse.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Looks like ever since they went top of the Premier league, it's been just downhill from there. Losing 3-0 to Palace and Chelsea, losing 3-1 to Arsenal and now 1-0 to Vitesse.
yeh pretty much
guess the spurs admin who tweeted the point when they were leading must be kicking themselves atm

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What's really surprising is that this is a Europa Conference League game. Why is Tottenham playing in this competition? Surely their performance couldn't have been that bad to get to this point? 🤔

icycledough

HSC
No doubt, they shouldn't be anywhere near the quality of this competition to even be in it. They should 100% be challenging for Champions League every year, if not, Europa League at the very least. But I guess that's what happens when you let West Ham and Leicester finish above you in the Premier League. I also don't see both Manchester teams, Chelsea and Liverpool finishing outside the Top 4 for quite a while now. If anything, maybe Manchester United based on their manager and form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)