Football discussion thread (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC
To be fair, Stan Sport does do just one thing better than Optus Sport - they upload better quality highlights (higher refresh rate), which are a bit more enjoyable to watch in my opinion.
you actually are worried about that?

DarkOperator618

HSC
No. In fact I don't use either service and couldn't care less as long as I am able to watch the games, but I do appreciate the quality of the highlights because I sadly happen to miss a lot of games.
i think you can admit that BEin and optus are miles better than stan

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Jimmy we know you go to the actual stadium to see the matches live.
1636368406397.png

i think you can admit that BEin and optus are miles better than stan
I can't comment on Optus Sport or Stan Sport because I haven't used either service, but I'll take your word that Optus Sport > Stan Sport.

BeIN Sports, having used it before is, in my opinion, the best of the bunch. Where I'm from they have the rights to broadcast every single competition, meaning you won't have to worry about using more than one service to have access to all competitions.

icycledough

HSC
Honestly, watching Champions League highlights on Youtube are so funny because when you go to the comments sections, 95% of the comments are along the lines of "Give rights back to Optus" or "3 minutes highlights for this crap", literally no one talks about the game because of how bad the highlights are. I don't know why they can't make it a good watch time like 7-8 minutes. Especially thriller games with 5+ goals, there's so many highlights to show but they can only show goals and literally nothing else.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Honestly, watching Champions League highlights on Youtube are so funny because when you go to the comments sections, 95% of the comments are along the lines of "Give rights back to Optus" or "3 minutes highlights for this crap", literally no one talks about the game because of how bad the highlights are. I don't know why they can't make it a good watch time like 7-8 minutes. Especially thriller games with 5+ goals, there's so many highlights to show but they can only show goals and literally nothing else.
bro legit, you would end up seeing ronaldo, messi, salah and Lewandowski scoring a hatrick and yet the comments are like that

icycledough

HSC
bro legit, you would end up seeing ronaldo, messi, salah and Lewandowski scoring a hatrick and yet the comments are like that
It's kind of weird because even though the Premier League highlights are also like 3 and a half minutes, they're able to show so many more highlights and it seems longer as well than the Stan highlights.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
Start a chain of your boyhood football club that you started supporting when you were growing up 1636545180602.png
Odense Boldklub, the football club, my heart goes to growing up in Denmark. I also appreciated Dortmund

icycledough

HSC
It's a bit boring, but Barcelona for me. Having first gotten into football around 2014-15, this was definitely when Barcelona was at their prime. With Messi, Suarez, Neymar and pretty much their whole team, it is quite surprising to see their steady decline ever since then.

download (2).png

icycledough

HSC
I know it's a bit late, but it's so good the Premier League is back. The international breaks are so annoying, thank god the next one is only in March this year. You also gotta love Ole still managing Manchester United #Oleatthewheel

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I know it's a bit late, but it's so good the Premier League is back. The international breaks are so annoying, thank god the next one is only in March this year. You also gotta love Ole still managing Manchester United #Oleatthewheel
I don't mind the international breaks that much tbh. In fact, I'm happy that both Brazil and France qualified for the World Cup, although I'm definitely glad that the Premier League and club football in general is back! :D

I'm very excited for Man City vs PSG. What a tough game this will be!

laterz laterz

HSC
I don't mind the international breaks that much tbh. In fact, I'm happy that both Brazil and France qualified for the World Cup, although I'm definitely glad that the Premier League and club football in general is back! :D

I'm very excited for Man City vs PSG. What a tough game this will be!
What? Bruh international breaks used to be good but now they are so annoying. Like you have 2 weeks of club football and then international break and the same thing over and over again. It legit messes up the whole flow of the competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)