Football discussion thread (2 Viewers)

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
bitch being in this site at age 13 has nothing to do with 'studying'
I was struggling to understand the concept of 3x-5=9 solve for x in yr7 and ur out here accelerating hsc maths... If you made a 'day in the life' video on yt, your whole video would be sitting on a chair doing polynomials 💀 it definately has shit to do with study.

Bronx_Tips

HSC
I know that stinky weiweiman spends his life on it trynna do 4u in yr 10 bitch im probably not gonna do it till yr 11 coz i actually have a life so yeah no shit is hypocritical here

Bronx_Tips

HSC
I struggling to understand the concept of 3x-5=9 solve for x in yr7 and ur out here accelerating hsc maths... If you made a 'day in the life' video on yt, your whole video would be sitting on a chair doing polynomials 💀 it definately has shit to do with study.
Its called being time efficient bitch

WeiWeiMan

HSC
your fat ass from all that studying couldnt even kick a ball straight
Nah I can rainbow flick trust me

Its called being time efficient bitch
Genuinely why are you so toxic? Planning to do 2u and 3u in yr9 is cool and all but should you really put others down for it? >:c
I know that stinky weiweiman spends his life on it trynna do 4u in yr 10 bitch im probably not gonna do it till yr 11 coz i actually have a life so yeah no shit is hypocritical here
wtf

Bronx_Tips

HSC
@WeiWeiMan bitch why u here
Nah I can rainbow flick trust me

Genuinely why are you so toxic? Planning to do 2u and 3u in yr9 is cool and all but should you really put others down for it? >:c

wtf
Bitch Im doing 2u-3u prolly in year 10 might in year 9 and u fuckin doing 4u in year 10 nah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)