Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
djibril cisse; marseille to panathinaikos; 8 million euros.

kind of disappointing. i think he's a little better than that.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
cisse is shit

he has speed and that is it

the rest of his game is very mediocre

and he's getting old so his athleticism is wearing down.

Charizard

HSC
8 mill for cisse is probably right when you consider his age and the fact he was loaned out to sunderland last season, and apart from his first weeks wasnt that great.

You'd think he could find a bigger club though.

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
if he starts ahead of nani i will be surprised.
Nani plays on the left, Valencia on the right. He's coming in as a ronaldo replacement.

and, Valencia is really good, he's just not a huge name outside of England because he played for Wigan.

Nani has not been playing well, I would not be surprised if he leaves during the transfer period.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Nani plays on the left, Valencia on the right. He's coming in as a ronaldo replacement.

and, Valencia is really good, he's just not a huge name outside of England because he played for Wigan.

Nani has not been playing well, I would not be surprised if he leaves during the transfer period.
nani really has no option but to play on the left. that being said, he wouldn't be an adequate replacement either.

valencia is mid-table at best.
calling him a ronaldo replacement is a hype up. the only reason why united have dropped so much on him is because of his age.

maybe he'll prove me wrong.

edit: i don't see how anything less than a player in the mould of ribery or silva will do for united.

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
nani really has no option but to play on the left. that being said, he wouldn't be an adequate replacement either.

valencia is mid-table at best.
calling him a ronaldo replacement is a hype up. the only reason why united have dropped so much on him is because of his age.

maybe he'll prove me wrong.

edit: i don't see how anything less than a player in the mould of ribery or silva will do for united.
valencia is distinctly average
but thats the going rate for wingers nowadays so what can you do.

also bellamy isn't exactly a good yardstick considering city throw cash around willy nilly

Roy9

HSC
Lars Jacobsen --> Blackburn

I would leave too if I was 2nd choice behind Hibbert. With Jacobsen leaving I'm expecting Moyes to have a RB or a CDM lined up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)