Football - Summer Transfers (2 Viewers)

Roy9

HSC
Di Santo will learn a lot when he partners up with Chris Samba

Charizard

HSC
Lets all lol at Liverpool.

Always finding a way to lose the league.

I'm surprised Torres isn't trying to jump ship from the sinking ship, but i guess the only team who could afford him would be Real, who he would never play for.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
There goes any hope of Liverpool winning the title. I don't care what people think about Torres and Gerrard, Alonso was the one indispensable member of the team. Utd's title by default it is then, Ronaldo or no Ronaldo.

Charizard

HSC
This is Chelsea's chance.

Perfect opportunity to take the league, or fuck up and waste another 2-3 years rebuilding due to an ageing squad.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Don't rate Ancelotti as a manager. And Joe Cole should be starting, but his insistence to play a diamond formation ruins that. Those are my two big black marks against them. Should be finishing 2nd though.

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
Don't rate Ancelotti as a manager. And Joe Cole should be starting, but his insistence to play a diamond formation ruins that. Those are my two big black marks against them. Should be finishing 2nd though.
Injuries haven't helped him. And anyway, who's to know whether Ance will play him or not yet?

United or Chelsea. Will be close again. Unless Liverpool had the ball in their court the whole time and were just waiting for the money to get other players in.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Drogba resigning for a further two years as opposed to moving abroad is probably the best bit of business Chelsea will do all summer

newmz89

Beer
HSC
check out the bbc site. the alonso transfer news is on there.

bbc.co.uk/sport

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Lol I was joking. Everyone who cares about football knows about that transfer unless you have been living under a rock.

But seriously, why didn't he do a swap deal with Real Madrid, for two of Robben/Van der Vaart/Huntelaar? All three are known to be unhappy at Madrid and their game time will be further limited by this summers signings. Huntelaar in particular is an absolute gun. Instead he buys a player whose is blantantly inferior to Alonso at a ridiculously inflated price. He would have been better off changing formations and getting in the players I mentioned.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
Robben is always injured thats why, although I wish he was back at Chelsea. He was so awesome.

Roy9

HSC
Robben would be 1000 times better if he knew how to pass the damn ball.

Anyway, Huntelaar may be off to Milan. All they need now is a new defensive line and midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)