Football - Summer Transfers (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
The right time? That was like 2006. Ronaldo asked to leave every season. Now we've got the mega offer from Real Madrid we decided to sell. Good business on our part, and good riddance to him.
That would be more believable if you didn't have a C Ronaldo avatar :drink:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
so villa is on the brink of a move to madrid, and a bid has been lodged for ribery.

news also has it that a pounds8 million offer has been or is going to be made for arbeloa.

Charizard

HSC
valencia is shit, they have Tosic

also fucking lol if manchester get van persie, they have far better strikers.

Roy9

HSC
The only striker at Man Utd that is better than RVP is Rooney...... and I hardly see how Valencia is going to replace Ronaldo's role, lol. If Utd's wingers next season are Park, Nani, Valencia and Giggs I will lol pretty hard.

By the way, Vermaelen signed for Arsenal, has anyone seen him much? Maybe an early replacement for Toure if he's off to City?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
nope, haven't seen any matches, only the clips that have been posted on the net.
he chips in with the odd goal and he can play left back also, so he'd be a good replacement for an injured clichy (certainly better than silvestre).

edit: he was also captain of ajax last season... whatever that counts for.

it'd be disappointing if toure left though. i see vermaelen more of a general squad-strengther as opposed to a direct replacement for toure - if he was to leave.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
The only striker at Man Utd that is better than RVP is Rooney...... and I hardly see how Valencia is going to replace Ronaldo's role, lol. If Utd's wingers next season are Park, Nani, Valencia and Giggs I will lol pretty hard.

By the way, Vermaelen signed for Arsenal, has anyone seen him much? Maybe an early replacement for Toure if he's off to City?
I don't think RVP is much better then Berbatov or Tevez, if at all.

Berbatov had a shit season, but before that he was one of the best strikers in the epl.

HSC
i watched nearly every ajax match last season... i think vermaelen will do well. toure won't leave. if anything, vermaelen is to replace gallas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)