Football (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Real Madrid said:
Why should I have to pay for football.

I'll NEVER EVER DO such a thing. ALL GOOD THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE~!

If noone bought Foxtel we would have the A-league broadcasted on SBS anyways.
You are a moron. SBS did not want the A-league. Free to air channels have the first right to any Australian sporting event, and only then can Foxtel or any pay tv organisation buy the rights.

Also you stated that cricket is all about brute strength, along with league and union. You clearly have never watched any of those sports, exp cricket.

Also making up shit trolls from "the gold coast" is fucking moronic

Real Madrid

HSC
Whatever you say Captain Faggot.

SBS 'doesn't want the A-league, yet it pretty much pours its heart and soul into football'.

coblin

Banned
HSC
Play molecular soccer with buckyballs (C60).

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Real Madrid said:

SBS 'doesn't want the A-league, yet it pretty much pours its heart and soul into football'.
speak for yourself...

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Real Madrid said:

I love it. You lost and now all you do is act like a fucking child with moronic name calling.

Go kill yourself

Real Madrid

HSC
I see you people swear at me all the time, so you're basically stating that you lost your argument before even starting it?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Real Madrid said:
I see you people swear at me all the time, so you're basically stating that you lost your argument before even starting it?
No we swear at you because your as dense as a brick wall and we need to release some anger.

NOTE: I did not swear one bit.

MaRkOvSkI

HSC
yes every A-league game is shyt and you know why.. because there is no technique in australia what is coached is fitness and running and in Brazil it is indoor football (futsal) which rquires high technique and skill. in south America they don't worry about fitness but about technique. i play premier league for marconi stallions and our first grade team is better than these A-league teams!!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
This thread is becoming better and better everyday with the amount of douchebags popping up. I hope the kunt who started the thread is proud of himself right now.

Real Madrid

HSC
And what's your problem with this thread? It seems like you got got a pole up your bum, considering the way you talk is foul and discriminate.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
Geez take a chill pill
you all need to R E L A X

Oh and telling someone to kill themselves isnt the brightest thing you could have done. Come back with real answers... dont be stupid

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Leo 100 said:
Geez take a chill pill
you all need to R E L A X

Oh and telling someone to kill themselves isnt the brightest thing you could have done. Come back with real answers... dont be stupid
go kill yourself stupid

dhampoet

HSC
N/A
The only way to beat the others is by being nice
Why force the public to use the word FOOTBALL instead of SOCCER when they are not ready?

I prefer soccer/football than rugby anytime but being aggresive won't get you anywhere

And just see how they panic over the soccer fever
Did you watch the ten news about english sport teacher who bring aussie rules to ENgland?
That's hillarious

Just be patient

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I'm all for debating about football and putting across informed arguments but resorting to throwing childish insults at one another is pathetic. For anyone wishing to discuss football-related matters in a sensible way there already exists a Football Thread.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
I'm all for debating about football and putting across informed arguments but resorting to throwing childish insults at one another is pathetic. For anyone wishing to discuss football-related matters in a sensible way there already exists a Football Thread.
I agree, have you read the other stuff that guy has wrote?

Redbeard

HSC
Someone says that soccer players have so much skill, then why do they dive to get penalties, or if they get a slight tap from the oppostion, then the players will lie on the ground crying until a trainer turns up. Least 'real' football (league, union) players can handle a small injury without complaining.

Also i agree that the reason the A-League isn't on SBS, is because they know that the ratings will be low. There is soccer on all day on SBS and yet it always seems to get low ratings, even though it is only up against so called 'crap' sports like league and afl.

mat2154

HSC
this thread died a month ago. was it really necessary to revive it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)