• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Footballers do it again (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

Drunken Knights players go on a rampage through the girls dorms at CSU in Bathurst.

Big trouble, me thinks.

Atleast the Eels and Roosters were sedate in Parkes...but then again, we dont have girls dorms they can raid.

Jonathan A

HSC
katie_tully said:
Drunken Knights players go on a rampage through the girls dorms at CSU in Bathurst.

Big trouble, me thinks.

Atleast the Eels and Roosters were sedate in Parkes...but then again, we dont have girls dorms they can raid.
The effect of alcohol can be devistating. The stupidity of these drunks raiding innocent people is just another example of how much trust we place on our sportsmen and how they can abuse it. The books should be thrown at them on this one.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I agree, if i was the parents of those girls... or those girls themselves i'd be so pissed off...
They broke into their rooms, straddled them etc, one guy put his hands down a girls pants without her permission..

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
they r morons to say the least after not learning what a players conduct should be after the other reagby league scandals

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf?
The girls who invited them back should also get shit, as if u'd invite to ur dorm a bunch of rowdy blokes...

U'd think the university would be pissed?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah im suprised, but im guessing the girls who invited the 2 footballers back were drunk themselves thinking only of a good time

not realising other drunk footballers would also want some girl dorm action

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yeah i wonder if the girls will take this to the police

break and enter/? i dont know on this one though...
sexual assault definately

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
howd they get away with that though? stupid footballers

if me and my mates broke into a girls dorm room and straddled them/sticking my hands down their pants i wouldnt get off

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
what argonaut?

neways

yeah i hate how ppl defend them- i dont care if you are a sportsman, you dont have the right to go around acting like arseholes

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Rugby league isn't the problem, the problem is that sports stars of all types keep doing this kinda shit.. like really, no matter how much footballers SAY respect women, if stuff like this keeps happening all the little footy fans out there will just think it's ok.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its because once one footballer gets off and does something like this, another one thinks hay its ok cause ill get off

dont some football clubs ban players from actually drinking?

Jonathan A

HSC
The problem with footballers is they have too much time on their hands. THis allows them the oppurtunities to continue offending in this nature. THen you have alcohol, male influence and a struggle to be male dominant - you have trouble.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
then why does that article say otherwise? ah i guess its just news at ninemsn

but its good they do care- i just hope the players get in trouble for this..im sick of their crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)