• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Footballers do it again (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

berghousemaa said:
While it may be harsh,it is consistent.
The NRL learnt their lesson form the Bulldogs rapists and handled this brillantly. It won't be a story that will drag on form months now.

With all the scandals that have happened and all the training and coaching it has to be dumbest thing done by a leagie in along time, and that's saying something.

P.S What Roosters scandal
A few Roosters were involved in that phone call scandal last year, it was Wings phone, and another Roosters player was involved.

Jiga

I dont think its harsh at all. The fine for them all was approx $5000 each, thats like 1 weeks worth of income for some of them. Yes the girls are partially to blame, but these dumbarse football players have to start to realise their actions with be scrutinised by the public and the media. Id have some pity for them 3 years back, but after things like the Bulldogs incident there is NO EXCUSE for what they did. Besides, the bastards get paid shitloads of money to smack eachother about, they've got it easy, the only hard thing they have to do to earn that money (if their talented) is to keep out of the headlines - and they cant even do that

berghousemaa

HSC
Origin scandal.
It was Gasnier who was the main culprit.

I know those some of the chicks the Roosters hang out with and they are jail bait. They're pretty young, very flirty, and very beautiful.
Real temptresses.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
everyone seems to think because one minor player's career is over this is seemingly harsh, i just dont think the matter is closed till a police investigation has been followed through and possibly charges made against the pleyrs involved.

i could care less if they get fined 50K collectively or the team itself 100K (if the club is in such turmoil they should have a stronger leash on their players)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well I'd expel the girl who invited them back.

Charge the players.

Sever contracts and fine players (already done it seems).

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
why not? anyone else were to do this they would face alot more trouble and their lives over

his career might be finished but he can most likely move onto something else, where as someone would not be so lucky

im just pissed off and dont like these bloody scandals all the time

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It's the equivalent of someone coming in to your home and sexually assaulting you.... it really is quite horrible. They should definately face a large punishment. Drunkeness is not an excuse for anything.

[trent]

HSC
I just think it's really funny that this haapened a week before the Knights were to sign with their major sponser...doubt they'd want to spend millions on that kinda publicitiy

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
It's the equivalent of someone coming in to your home and sexually assaulting you.... it really is quite horrible. They should definately face a large punishment. Drunkeness is not an excuse for anything.
no but it's a mitigating factor.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i was getting nervous that any leaguies werent in a sex scandal. its like they all turned gay or something. but newcastle knights have made me feel so much better.

K

katie_tully

Not-That-Bright said:
I wish that a bunch of fit, sexy gymnist girls would bust into my house and have their way with me...
only if you promise not to stab them, oj.

malkin86

HSC
I read in the paper a letter that called for all future troops to Iraq to be gleaned from the ranks of the NRL.. any thoughts?

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
Shut Up Every Team Has There Moments
Doggeis=rape
Manly=vilont Player In Round 2 The List Would Go On
Roosters=continue To Play Game When They Sux

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)