Footy Tips for the week (1 Viewer)

nicksta_40

HSC
the difficult game this week is Eagles V Tigers...
Tiger's have gotten smashed in recent weeks and Scott Prince will be backing up from origin. However, Eagles r currently on the bottom of the ladder, but made a good running against the 2nd placed Bulldogs last week at home, where they r very dificult to beat...im tipping Eagles

Any1 else have anything to add about this game or other close 1's?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I know, I had a pain in the arse of a time trying to choose between Eagles and Tigers. I chose Tigers, I don't know why. It was a rush choice.

nicksta_40

HSC
yeh fair enough, it could go either way...
What tipping comp r u part of? How many points r u on? and wats the leader of ur team on>?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'm in the Clovelly RSL one. I'm not sure, at last check I was 10 points behind the leader.

nicksta_40

HSC
alrighty, yeh i was in Clovelly last nite/today, saw Craig Fitzgibbom Nathan Cayless, Todd Byrne and some1 else heading into Red Robin Hotel at about midday today

nicksta_40

HSC
Jason Cayless i meant, the big boof head with the hair from the movie 'Battlefield Earth'...

Freaky avatar btw...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I love his hair, it suits him.

Everyone's saying that, my av rocks.

nicksta_40

HSC
reminds me of this goth at my skool and his girlfriend....I hate how heeps of the NRL players just let their hair grow all boofy and think its cool eg: Hindmarsh, Cayless and recently Joel Clinton...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Well then, I think they should stop letting their hair grow just because you say so :rolleyes:

nicksta_40

HSC
lol after walking past those guys today, i'd be afraid to ask them for an autograph, except Dragon's players of course, cuz they're cool
But seriously, im 6"3 and these guys made me look tiny! So they can keep the hair cuz i aint saying anything...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
*ignores the biased post*

You and nerd2die4 should get a room, you'd get along great.

neonazi

the tiger v eagles game will be a good game if u dont like seein people gettin tackled. both sides can put points on the board and both leak a fair few points, in particular manly. i tipped the tigers just cos manly have let in over 500 points already this year and thats just shockin.

nerd2die4

HSC
Though tigers have had 3 games this year where they haven't socred one point.

neonazi

yeh but they were against the roosters and dragons who on their day are both ruthless teams. against other teams they have remained really competitive and have pushed a lot of the top teams in the comp. manly havent.

billbro

HSC
N/A
Arrggggg we lost...didn't get to see the game though, by the way would anyone be able to tell me when Gasnier injured himself?

nerd2die4

HSC
I can't give you exact times, but i can tell you it was before the friday game. injured his collar bone.

neonazi

i think he hurt himself when he tried to make a trysavin tackle on wille tonga. he copped a knock in the head and stayed down for a bit. but gasnier is always injured anyways so he probably did it walkin home from the pub or sumtin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)