• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Footy Tips for the week (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
what's with the fucking attitude? it's not like i'm being serious, calm the fuck down.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
forget it. let us know when your personality finds you.

Anyways, onto the footy.

neonazi

nerd, u pick arguments over the littlest things. get over it.

anyways, 4 from 7. fuckin knights, fuckin cowboys, fuckin souths.
but i picked storm!!!!! so happy with that tip!!

nerd2die4

HSC
hahahah, Neo, you play the charecter of the little innocent one always in the shadow of others. how did i pick an argument when it was loz who said 'god says your not', over something as stupid as tipping. but maybe we should keep the forums free of clutter and just pretend every team is good, and will make the GF, not one player has a fault and the NRL is free of scandal, just so we dont have a disagreement, and be accused of picking fights.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh for fucks sake, take a joke!

neo, that was my best tip this week. Storm were a special.

neonazi

nerd2die4 said:
hahahah, Neo, you play the charecter of the little innocent one always in the shadow of others. how did i pick an argument when it was loz who said 'god says your not', over something as stupid as tipping. but maybe we should keep the forums free of clutter and just pretend every team is good, and will make the GF, not one player has a fault and the NRL is free of scandal, just so we dont have a disagreement, and be accused of picking fights.
why cant u just let anythin go? whenevr something is mentioned about anythin u have to come in and have ur say, and then bag out everyone else if their opinion is different. and then wehn u run out of things to say, u tell people like loz to stop swearin. all of the more "heated" arguments get stemmed from ur replies. i think we all need to take about a thousand chill pills, then get really drunk.

nerd2die4

HSC
neonazi said:
why cant u just let anythin go? whenevr something is mentioned about anythin u have to come in and have ur say, .
I agree, and im sorry. How dare i have my say on a forum!

neonazi

hey i think thats the first time u have said u agree with someone, even if it was sarcastic. we're makin progress.

anyways......how bout the weather..??!!?..?

nerd2die4

HSC
lets keep anything that would form any kind of discussion on the low, ay. well i'll continue with this then, the weather is fine.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
You're making me sick.

No literally, I'm about to throw up...someone post this weeks games up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)