ur a champion!

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by Malazn Pleasure
mate im choosing ur tips for my work footy tippin comp

coz of ur perfect round last week :)
Originally posted by Stueyyy
haha thanks mate but u do realise that now ur doing that im going to have an ordinary week!

weekends with rep games are always the hardest to pick so there could be a few upsets

haha good thing i picked the ones u picked man. :)
i get a perfect round too!

Stueyyy

haha good to hearur tips were pretty much the same as mine though anyway so it didn't make much difference

Lets hope i can turn it into 3 from 3 next week

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ok everyone round 8 is here

panthers v tigers

knights v rabbits

sharks v dragons

eels v cowboys

warriors v storm

dogs v broncos

rooster v raiders

this is a tricky round again.....

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Panthers v Tigers

Knights v Rabbitohs

Sharks v Dragons

Eels v Cowboys

Warriors v Storm

Bulldogs v Broncos

Rooster v Raiders

can some1 tell me y the panthers v tigers game is on friday, u would think the doggies v broncos game would be the match of the round

Stueyyy

well 5 seem pretty straight forward:

Penrith
Knights
Eels
Warriors
Roosters

you pretty much have to go Bulldogs this week due to homeground advantage as both teams are travellin the best so far

and the local derby sharks vs saints take ur pick. Saints are playing best football ever i reckon as the joint venture, but the sharks normally seem to get them at home. Im gonna tip sharks but have a bad feeling saints will win it

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
hmm man stuey, so u reckon dogs will beat broncos........ummmm broncos r pretty good away........but who won the last time the dogs n broncos met at doggie stadium?

with sharks n dragons thats a hard one....sharks r at home....n dragons will hv barret n this other good player back this week. so i duno

Stueyyy

yeah broncos are good away...but bulldogs are also good at home as well! Both teams have only lost 1 game this year, and u can never write off the broncos but i just feel bulldogs will lift for this game

sharks n saints is the toughest game of the weekend to tip, although dragons have barret n baily back i think, sharks keep the same pack, and their forwards although not very well known names have dominated the last 2 games. im stickin with sharks but i reckon this might result in me not gettin a perfect round this week

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by Stueyyy
and the local derby sharks vs saints take ur pick. Saints are playing best football ever i reckon as the joint venture, but the sharks normally seem to get them at home. Im gonna tip sharks but have a bad feeling saints will win it
firstly congrats on ur 2 perfect rounds and good luck for this week, but i dont understand what u posted above, u've tipped the sharks but think the dragons will win :confused: ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)