footy! (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
LOL alright - i'll scream out for you!!
i'l be wearing the new away jersey - to make it easier to spot me since everyone would most prob b wearing the home jersey

MuahUAH i hope the doggies lose tonight.
Haha, thought I wonder if i'll hear you screaming amongst all the drunkards.

I hope they lose too, but I need them to win.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
hmm i still havent registered for any tipping comps yet - i'll do it later on - if they're still opened :s

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

god man, the dogs are thrashing parra 42-0
how embarassing for the eels

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
yep final score 48-14, i guess parra's tactic of having more big men on the field backfired

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah i was at the match, doggies were on fire in the first half. parra just looked too flat in attack. sonny bill williams had a decent match, but i dont see anything special in him yet.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
So so far I've got 2 out of 4, I think. If I tipped the Tigers that is.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I went to the game and l was very dissapointed.

Not by the loss however but by the bulldogs fans.

A fight broke out in the second half the next bay to mine, they were throwing full plastic drink bottles at other fans and were making a lot of noise.

I am so happy that Parramatta Stadium don't allow that sort of immature behaviour.

However, for the eels, l am also dissapointed. They used too many of their second rowers than their wingers/centres.

We didn't deserve to win, thats for sure, the dogs played a very good game but my highlight players would have to be Luke Burt and Eric Grothe.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
yep final score 48-14, i guess parra's tactic of having more big men on the field backfired
I heard that Parramatta Leagues or whatever got heaps of angry calls last night and this morning about their performace.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi

A fight broke out in the second half the next bay to mine, they were throwing full plastic drink bottles at other fans and were making a lot of noise..
I'm usually good with other fans, I find myself talking to whoever's around me, but with the Bulldogs it's just not something I can do.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I'm usually good with other fans, I find myself talking to whoever's around me, but with the Bulldogs it's just not something I can do.
I don't mind bulldog fans, as l went with some bulldog fans that night. I try to congradulate the sensible fans if the bulldogs win and they say somehting nice back.

I just can't stand the immature ones who have more fun trying to put down the other fans by making up stupid chants like "F*CK OFF TO PARRA"....WTF!

Some other fans on the other side of me a couple of seats down were underneath the big tv screen (so was l) and whenever the bulldogs scored they would stand up and bash the bottom of it as hard as they could....really mature.

I am so outraged l never want to go to a bulldogs game again.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Did they have the drums? The drums shit me to tears. You hear them when they score, you hear them when they don't like what's going on. I mean, whatever happened to good ol' chanting :D

Haha, my friends and I met a mad-arse Parra supporter in Rd 1 of last year, Scotty. He was fucking hilarious.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Did they have the drums? The drums shit me to tears. You hear them when they score, you hear them when they don't like what's going on. I mean, whatever happened to good ol' chanting :D

Haha, my friends and I met a mad-arse Parra supporter in Rd 1 of last year, Scotty. He was fucking hilarious.
Yes!! the same group who broke into a fight had a drum or two. they were passing it around and l got a headache after about 5 mins. I turned up in the last 30 mins of the tigers game and they were playing it then. They had police behind them and l don't know why the poilce didn't get sick of it and tell them to stop.

A lot pf fans also had whistles so l couldn't hear the whistle from the ref. I had to keep on asking my friend what happened and sometimes he didn't even know.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I think they're just annoying.

Anyways, I'm going to Roosters V Souths tonight, woo!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I picked roosters (who in their right mind would pick souths??) so you better win!!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I picked roosters (who in their right mind would pick souths??) so you better win!!
Yeah tell me about it. I don't know what i'll do if we lose.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Yeah tell me about it. I don't know what i'll do if we lose.
I'm sure you'll win, you've got really good players. Anyways, l'm off so enjoy yourself and good luck to the roosters (l doubt it they'll need it)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Woohoo, only 3 and a half more hours till kick off for the Roosters :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
yeah i saw a girl get hit in the head with a full bottle of lift, wasnt a good sight.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC

A fight broke out in the second half the next bay to mine, they were throwing full plastic drink bottles at other fans and were making a lot of noise.

I am so happy that Parramatta Stadium don't allow that sort of immature behaviour.
i can guarantee u that i know some of the fans u were talkin about or their friends, most of em dont know shit about the club or the game

but other clubs have these kinda fans too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)