for all the dreamers out there.... (1 Viewer)

estaile

i have my heart set on someone...

but they hardly know i exist....
after i met them for the first time, i would dream about 'chance meetings' and "what if i had said this..." "what if i had said that..."......

sometimes, someone just steals your heart away so quickly, that your left bewildered, in a state of numbness. they are so beautiful that i just feel so plain and drab in comparison.
why would they even think of me?...

part of the reason why im still so captured by this person is because i hardly know them. they are perfect to me in every single possible way.

i havent seen him for about a year.... and now im scared because this is my chance...for the first time ever, i will see him again
ive been dreaming about this moment for so long... but thats all its ever been. a perfect dream.

im so scared. i dont want him to see my flaws. i dont want him to see me.
i just want to.. dream.

am i wrong?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
yea,
come be with me. I'm real nice and stuff! :D

Seriously tho.... everyone has flaws... he has flaws...
Remember... you're the girl, guys are ment to swoon over you.. he's just a stupid dirty monkey like the rest of us.

~Dreamer

HSC
estaile said:

after i met them for the first time, i would dream about 'chance meetings' and "what if i had said this..." "what if i had said that..."......

sometimes, someone just steals your heart away so quickly, that your left bewildered, in a state of numbness. they are so beautiful that i just feel so plain and drab in comparison.

part of the reason why im still so captured by this person is because i hardly know them. they are perfect to me in every single possible way.

i havent seen him for about a year.... and now im scared because this is my chance...for the first time ever, i will see him again
ive been dreaming about this moment for so long... but thats all its ever been. a perfect dream.

i just want to.. dream.

am i wrong?
you are my long lost sibling. im in a similiar situation. even though ive tried to get over this person and dated other people, he's still on my mind because as you said i dont know them well enoug and are perfect to me in every single way. but i made a promise to myself next time i see him, a 'hello' and small conversation i will have to carry out, for my own good...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If they haven't noticed you, it means you've got nothing to notice.

You can take that as either personallity/looks.

Walk up to them naked and see if they notice.

Paz

estaile said:

i just want to.. dream.

am i wrong?
I know exactly how you feel. This happened to me a few months ago and i think its happening again now. :(

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
it happens to a lot of people. The biggest mistake that you have made is imagine him as a perfect person, and most probably too good for you. I've done that too. He might end up being a wanker, so don't overrate him. Just go and talk to him again (that might sound hard.... but just do it), and see how he really is, instead of imagining him as a perfect man.

Simply, if you keep dreaming and you don't do anything, someone else will have a chance with him, and the next thing you know, that someone else is engaged to the man of your dreams....and I can imagine that that would hurt.
You took the words out of my mouth :p creeeepy..and not so

Estaile, youre not the first, or the last to be feeling and dreaming like this :) this is probably the 10th thread ive read in L&R voicing this standstill keke. And the general advice is - APPROACH THE GUY AND TALK TO HIM ALREADY :eek:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iambored said:
no one is perfect
I just read this and thought I'd make a comment.

As the cliche goes "Perfection is in the eye of the beholder." Although a girl may not fit everyones expected mold of perfect, I believe she is perfect and that's all that matters.

If you really think this guy is perfect, then what the hell are you waiting for?

Paz

SpoRTsGaL said:
same.......

it happens to a lot of people. The biggest mistake that you have made is imagine him as a perfect person, and most probably too good for you. I've done that too. He might end up being a wanker, so don't overrate him. Just go and talk to him again (that might sound hard.... but just do it), and see how he really is, instead of imagining him as a perfect man.

Simply, if you keep dreaming and you don't do anything, someone else will have a chance with him, and the next thing you know, that someone else is engaged to the man of your dreams....and I can imagine that that would hurt.
Great advice n all and its probably mostly relevant apart from the fact im a bloke. lol.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
estaile said:

i just want to.. dream.

am i wrong?
You have been dreaming long enough, now its time to pursue him:) go for it..
someone stole my heart away so quickly a yr ago too, and I let him slip through my fingers...even though I ionly met him once, he was special, and still is... sounds silly hey

Last edited:

rayeman

HSC
i suppose like is something some can't control.
but maybe if you do get to know him he might not be the guy you dreamed of, and if so, it might be better that you did get to know him, possibly become friends, or just get over them.

estaile

haha wow.. i wasnt really expecting this many replies...

"just go up to him"?.. er... its a bit harder than that.. not just mentally, but physically. he's not within walking or ' i just thought i'd drop by' distance.
i met him at an audition.

so you can just imagine... all these people trying to be friendly to each other, watching each other perform, doing group impro's, listening to the beautiful in tones in some of the auditioners... not only are they interesting, but intelligent and beautiful as well....
then HE rocks up, stuns you... shows interest and leaves you with the memory of a captivating smile and number...,haha.. no, he was abit more 'real' than that...

but trust me, i kind of got over it for while... THEN, out of nowhere, i met this girl and she was like ' omigod...i remember you!he was tryin to pick up....'
i get msg's here and there... a couple of times ive spoken to him... and it's becoming more frequent...

ugh! that whole 'perfect' thing's emphasised to me even more when i find out his an ambassador for world vision, helps out as a volunteer for various groups, school vice, is part of a rising band -they've recorded and workin on their clip!..and the lists goes on.... and out of it all, he's probably only ever mentioned two or three of these things! the rest i hear from the girl.... once i even SAW HIM ON TV promoting a charity group...
its like some 'higher power' isnt let me foget about him!

haha.. i can imagine they'ld be heaps of threads like this.... but they're all so true..

you know what i think? i think that deep down inside, a part of us likes not getting what we want.
we want what we cant have.
and when we are just within reach of it, we quickly pull away, afraid that we might ruin things. ruin the 'perfect dream'... when your dreams, your 'escape' becomes a reality, what have you got left to dream of?

its when these two clash i start to run...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
estaile said:
you know what i think? i think that deep down inside, a part of us likes not getting what we want.
we want what we cant have.
and when we are just within reach of it, we quickly pull away, afraid that we might ruin things. ruin the 'perfect dream'... when your dreams, your 'escape' becomes a reality, what have you got left to dream of?

its when these two clash i start to run...
lol, I know what you mean, then theres nothing to dream of, but I'd definitely prefer the real thing over dreaming, even though dreaming is nice:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)