For anyone looking for someone to edit their English essays + creatives (1 Viewer)

coffeandtea

HSC
Hi all!

I'm a 2013 North Sydney Girls High graduate who is looking for some Year 10s/11s/12s to edit essays/creatives for. Throughout both Year 11 and 12, I received either full marks or one mark off for all my assessments in both 2u and 3u English. I charge about $25-$35 per edit, depending on the quality of the work. I am also relatively harsh with my editing, but I promise I'm not cruel! I try to be very specific in pointing out areas that need fixing, and will always make comprehensive suggestions on how you can fix things, rather than just pointing out everything that's wrong.

I'm also considering lessons, but that depends more on which texts you are studying.

If anyone is interested, just shoot me a private message! I've edited dozens of my friends' essays over the course of the past year so I can send you samples, etc.

June

Last edited:

quantumflight

HSC
June has edited many of my essays and creative pieces for both 2u and 3u and given me an endless amount of tips on how to improve my writing. I can say without a doubt, with her help my marks have jumped from 13-15/20 at the start of the year to 18-20/20. I don't know what I'd do without her :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)