For belonging are we allowed to use a film as a related text if the prescribed txt... (1 Viewer)

swoozie

HSC
For belonging are we allowed to use a film as a related text if the set text is a film. I can remember my teacher saying that we should`nt but i can remember if it is a rule that we CANNOT use a film with a film.

Cheers for anyone who can answer this

writerj6

HSC
N/A
Re: For belonging are we allowed to use a film as a related text if the prescribed tx

You can, but it's not suggested as a wise choice because the concept behind 'related' texts is that they are meant to give you an opportunity to demonstrate BROADER definitions of literacy. I wouldn't recommend it but if you've been preparing the related film for a while I probably wouldnt be changing it this late in the game.

What are your AOS prescribed and chosen related texts?

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: For belonging are we allowed to use a film as a related text if the prescribed tx

You can, but it's not suggested as a wise choice because the concept behind 'related' texts is that they are meant to give you an opportunity to demonstrate BROADER definitions of literacy. I wouldn't recommend it but if you've been preparing the related film for a while I probably wouldnt be changing it this late in the game.

What are your AOS prescribed and chosen related texts?
It takes 1-2 hours to analyse most ORT's and write a solid paragraph, so I don't know why you're saying "this late in the game".

Elisa Sweet

HSC

You can, but it is better not to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)