for ER.... (1 Viewer)

r3ckless

HSC
do u recko nwe need 2 knoe the types of employment contracts...and dontt' fucken copy n paste da fucknig syllabus, i don't wanna see that shit ok... like do we have 2 knoe da employement contracts..likei knoe they can ask nething in da syllabus, but u recko ntis for sure..brb gonna cook rice

hYperTrOphY

HSC
r3ckless said:
do u recko nwe need 2 knoe the types of employment contracts...and dontt' fucken copy n paste da fucknig syllabus, i don't wanna see that shit ok... like do we have 2 knoe da employement contracts..likei knoe they can ask nething in da syllabus, but u recko ntis for sure..brb gonna cook rice
Firstly, I think everyone would appreciate it if you write properly - this encompasses both your grammar/spelling and unnecessary profanities. The likelihood of someone providing valuable assistance is diminshed when you ask/demand in such a tone.

You pretty much answered your own question - they can ask anything fom the syllabus. You acknowledge this and then ask if it's for sure? If you are asking us if it is certain that this part of the syllabus is going to be in the exam, you are very stupid. We have no idea what is the exam - as I am sure you are aware.

So to directly answer your question:
Yes, you have to know it.
No, it won't definitely be in the exam.

PS. This is a forum - no need for "brb" :p

r3ckless

HSC
agiht thanx.... ummm so how do u kneo for sure that "employment contracts" will NOT b in da exam??? ey

crossmyheart

HSC
hey dude...

from the syl.

• types of employment contract — casual/part-time/flexible, permanent, casual

Last edited by a moderator:

frootloop

HSC
crossmyheart said:
hey dude...

from the syl.

•types of employment contract — casual/part-time/flexible, permanent, casual

fag.
I was curious about this part of the syllabus...anyone reckon it's a typo of some sort? Shouldn't it be 'contract' rather than 'casual'. Casual has already been mentioned for that dotpoint but it's repeated again. Or perhaps it's for emphasis? As in, you all should really know your stuff about 'casual' employment contracts...

Just a thought :rolleyes:

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Yeah .. perhaps, as my textbook doesnt really make an *overemphasis* on casual employment, rather choosing to focus on casual, part-time, fixed-term and apprentiships in general

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)