For Girlies (1 Viewer)

Evilo

HSC
BlytheChloe said:
I'd prefer sex with a decent guy than love from an obsessed stalker.
how about an obsessed lover?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ah, some guy who i had just met on friday for not very long confessed his love for me the other day
uhhh, i don't really know you....at all. flattering but creepy

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I remember once I accidently said "I love you" instead of "I love your body." That was awkward.

Pace_T

HSC
x.kuuro.hana.x said:
one bad confession i had was a guy admitting to having planned to propose, AFTER i dumped him. i was barely 17, and we had been going out for 2 mnths. (he was only a year older btw) that kind of confession kinda freaked me out, and made me feel guilty. no melt there.

HAHAHAHAHA what a loser!!!

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
If you love the guy then I guess it's okay, otherwise it's just REALLY awkward. Especially if you don't know him.

jjsnax

HSC
better q

wtf is that asian chik in ur clip doing

sasa-o8

HSC
I'd only melt if he was my crush. If he's some random dude, I'd probably want to give him a punch in the face- for fun.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
This thread is many lol. I liek.

la chat

HSC
N/A
this guy in my class had a crush on me and kept hinting at it, but since i was FAR from interested, i dint pick up on it.

soon my friend told me that he kept texting her and asking whether i liked him or not, and whether he had a chance with me. uummmm NO lol,

how sad having to ask my friend. Wheres the manlyhood in that :cool:
he ended up telling me he liked me throught a text . pft, what a coward.

hint for all the guys,dont confess ur undying love in a text, coz then the girl cant slap u if she doesnt like u. hahaha jjks

BlytheChloe

HSC
la chat said:
this guy in my class had a crush on me and kept hinting at it, but since i was FAR from interested, i dint pick up on it.

soon my friend told me that he kept texting her and asking whether i liked him or not, and whether he had a chance with me. uummmm NO lol,

hint for all the guys,dont confess ur undying love in a text, coz then the girl cant slap u if she doesnt like u. hahaha jjks
What are you, like, 15?

sja

dingleberry
HSC
la chat said:

hehe I knew a girl like you once. she was only ever liked by 1 guy and she denied him. was pretty funny how her friends talked behind her back because she spoke as if guys actually wanted her. note the plural in guys.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
la chat said:
... it's not such a bad way to tell someone. if the person i liked had an attitude like yours i wouldn't approach them directly either.

also whether you like the person or not a direct confession can be awkward/embarrassing/'so where do we go from here' etc for both of you

i love texts lol. probably because half the time when i open my mouth in a delicate situation i jam my foot in it nice and hard...a text message at least lets you think through what you're going to say before you say it

la chat

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
... it's not such a bad way to tell someone. if the person i liked had an attitude like yours i wouldn't approach them directly either.
lol, i know it sounds bitchy, but if u knew the guy, u would understand me.

hes majorly rude, vulgar and made inappropriate jokes about my family. And then he expects me to like him. Sorry but he must be out of his mind.

la chat

HSC
N/A
sja said:
hehe I knew a girl like you once. she was only ever liked by 1 guy and she denied him. was pretty funny how her friends talked behind her back because she spoke as if guys actually wanted her. note the plural in guys.
well, then the girl you knew was obviously nothing like me, because i have much better things to do than go around telling my friends that guys worship the ground i walk on.

decypher

HSC
la chat said:

You'd slap a guy that made a move on you?

chousta

HSC
BlytheChloe said:
Actually, it depends on the person AND the situation.

For example. My (probably exaggerated) responses to situations/people but you get the idea.

Person

Fat person: "eww yuck get away from me"

Yeah I'm scared of fat people. No I'm not sorry if this sounds superficial.

Guy who looks like a terrorist/school shooter (I know one from high school): "i feel disgusted and violated that you even dare to have done what you just did."

He'll proabably shoot me but meh.

Situations

A decent guy friend: "how sweet -melt-" or "how sweet but I only see you as a friend.." Note: "decent" is totally and personally subjective.

A hot stranger: "wtf? did you just escape from a mental institution?"
SHALLOW MUCH???

la chat

HSC
N/A
aMUSEd1977 said:
Rape the working class man and teach him not to pay.

prime example of "La moron" i would say. nice work there aMUSEd1977 :cool:

la chat

HSC
N/A
decypher said:
You'd slap a guy that made a move on you?
haha, if it was the guy in my story yes, otherwise no lol

HalcyonSky

HSC
la chat said:
prime example of "La moron" i would say. nice work there aMUSEd1977 :cool:
except he didnt sound like a 13 yr old girl trying to get attention

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)