For people who went to an ACCT1001 Lecture today (1 Viewer)

alexialight

HSC
I forgot to get one of those sheets at the end of the lecture which the lecturer placed on the floor out the front. Can anyone tell me what it said on the sheet or tell me where to acces it? I don't want to miss out on any important information

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Nothing. It was just that correction about which questions to do. To transfer q1.6 for the 2nd week.

Lainee

HSC
There were sheets at the front?

I just got the unit of study outline booklet...

...wait, which lecture was this? The 1pm one?

Lainee

HSC
So that extra sheet at the front was just the same pg in the booklet just with the corrections?

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Just one correction to be exact - moving a question we need to do from week 1 to week 2. By the way, did anyones accounting tutes start this week or all from week 2 onwards, if so, what day are is your tutorial?

Lainee

HSC
Komit said:
By the way, did anyones accounting tutes start this week or all from week 2 onwards, if so, what day are is your tutorial?
Uhh, the second part of your question was a bit ambiguous. If so - meaning if they started this week or week 2?

Mine starts week 2 on Monday.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Next week. I saw that the sentence was bad, but couldn't be fucked editing. I guessed smart people like you would figure it out. :)

alexialight

HSC

Komit said:
Just one correction to be exact - moving a question we need to do from week 1 to week 2. By the way, did anyones accounting tutes start this week or all from week 2 onwards, if so, what day are is your tutorial?
Hmm wasn't it moving question 1.6 from week 2 to week 3?

QuaCk

errrr wtf ....
i was supposed to have a 2hr ACCT1001 lecture today but didn't turn up ...
something important came up

so can anyone help me out and maybe scan the sheet or whatever it is?
please please please.

I don't want to start falling behind already ....

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
the lecture notes shud be available on blackboard, download them n go thru them.... first lecture is an intro , so also read ur text bk chapter 1 and if u don't understand anything go ask ur lecturer or tutor......
but in the future avoid missing any lectures for acct coz if u skip them , u mite find it difficult 2 understand and start falling behind ......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)