FOR SALE: HSC Engineering Studies Notes - Digital Copy (1 Viewer)

cheapasian

HSC
Hi all, I'm Bryan. I recently graduated from Baulkham Hills High School, ranked 3rd in this year's HSC, and I state ranked 5th in Engineering Studies in the 2011 HSC, achieving a HSC mark of 97. My entire class has used my notes, boasting a class HSC mark average that is higher than the state average by 19 marks. Our class also includes 3rd in state and the 1st in course for Engineering Studies, both of whom have used my notes, making our Engineering class one of the best in the state. I'm selling my digital Engineering Studies notes of the entire HSC Course for a flat rate of $20, including the Telecommunications Module. It contains an extensive exploration of the syllabus, particularly in materials and is supported by relevant diagrams. To me, these notes were very important as they helped me achieve a very high mark in Engineering and helped me obtain an ATAR of 99.60 in the 2011 HSC.

I am also selling my Engineering Reports from Year 11 and Year 12. I did reports on Braking Systems, Bioengineering, Civil Structures (where we had to analyse a truss that we made) and Aeronautical Engineering. All reports achieved 100%, save for Aeronautical, which got me 94%, a top mark in my class. These reports are extremely in-depth and if you wish, I can scan the drawings/calculations I made for each report. Each report is being sold at $5. I am also selling my notes that I used for the Preliminary Engineering Studies Course in 2010. However, they are very rough and 'not-very-pretty' but they still do contain a lot of detail, thus, they're being sold at $10. In conjunction with these notes and reports, I was ranked 1st in my class in 2010.

Previews of any notes or reports can be provided on request. The set of HSC notes have been recently updated and revised for the 2013 syllabus. Furthermore, I also offer tutoring for HSC Engineering Studies, but please contact me because timeslots are not freely available and keep in mind I live around the Hills.

If you're interested, preferably email me at i_smithe_ye (at) hotmail.com (otherwise I might not know) or contact me via PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

Fawad

HSC
Hi
I am a Yr 11 student at CBTH and interested in ur notes. Please tell me how to get these.
Regards
Fawad

I am also selling my Engineering Reports from Year 11 and Year 12. I did reports on Braking Systems, Bioengineering, Civil Structures (where we had to analyse a truss that we made) and Aeronautical Engineering. All reports achieved 100%, save for Aeronautical, which got me 94%, a top mark in my class. These reports are extremely in-depth and if you wish, I can scan the drawings/calculations I made for each report. Each report is being sold at $5. I am also selling my notes that I used for the Preliminary Engineering Studies Course in 2010. However, they are very rough and 'not-very-pretty' but they still do contain a lot of detail, thus, they're being sold at $10. In conjunction with these notes and reports, I was ranked 1st in my class in 2010.

Previews of any notes or reports can be provided. Also, if you wish to purchase multiple items, cheaper prices can be negotiated. :D

If you're interested, contact me via PM. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

louieb

HSC
N/A
Hi Brian,

Do you still have HSC engineering studies digital notes and projects to sell?

Thanks

louieb

sydneysouth

HSC
N/A
I would like to purchase your year 11 assignment on braking systems could you tell me how much

cheapasian

HSC
Oh dear everybody I am so sorry I didn't read this. I didn't get any notifications. I'll answer you all now. Terribly sorry.

louieb

HSC
N/A
where have you taken the notes from, in terms of books and resources, are they typed or hand written and how many words are they in total? thx

cheapasian

HSC
I used information from open high school notes, a materials science textbook (Schlenker) and the internet. The year 12 notes are typed and are 48 pages in total (over 5 modules). As for words, I'm not entirely sure, maybe ~20k words. That is a rough guess, as there are diagrams everywhere.

EdbertC

HSC
Hi there. I hope you are still willing to sell even though HSC is in a few months time. can you please contact me about buying the yr 12 notes?

thankyou

sam786

HSC
N/A
hi
i would like to buy ur notes,, how do i contact u plz

Hi all, I'm Bryan. I recently graduated from Baulkham Hills High School, ranked 3rd in this year's HSC, and I state ranked 5th in Engineering Studies in the 2011 HSC, achieving a HSC mark of 97. My entire class has used my notes, boasting a class HSC mark average that is higher than the state average by 19 marks. Our class also includes 3rd in state and the 1st in course for Engineering Studies, both of whom have used my notes, making our Engineering class one of the best in the state. I'm selling my digital Engineering Studies notes of the entire HSC Course for a flat rate of $20, including the Telecommunications Module. It contains an extensive exploration of the syllabus, particularly in materials and is supported by relevant diagrams. To me, these notes were very important as they helped me achieve a very high mark in Engineering and helped my obtain an ATAR of 99.60 in the 2011 HSC.

Previews of any notes or reports can be provided. Also, if you wish to purchase multiple items, cheaper prices can be negotiated. :D

If you're interested, contact me via PM. Thanks.

L

LE18

Hi Bryan,

I am interested in your notes. Please contact me asap

cheers,
Liam

cheapasian

HSC
Sold over 15 copies of notes and reports last year, another couple this year.
Acquired a student along the way.
PM me for a preview of the notes if it takes your fancy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)