For the Ladies out there... (1 Viewer)

aboutred

HSC
N/A
Hi Ladies,

I could use your help please...I'm compiling a list of dating Red Flags. You know the ones that pop up and that you're looking for when you first start going out with someone and you're getting to know them. The Red Flags that point to major or serious character flaws that you just can't live with.

For instance...my newest is the guy I was seeing kept telling me that he was a man of his word, once he gives someone his word you can count on it. He told me this many times. Turns out he was a liar (and had to go). Thinking back, every really honest person I know NEVER had to TELL me they were honest, it was self-evident in their actions, deeds and doings. Their walk and talk matched! So the next guy that starts telling me he's honest more than once is going to set off the Red Flag!

I'm thinking about writing a book and would really appreciate it if you ladies out there would please share your own Red Flags / what to watch out for clues with me by please sending them to me at ja15237@yahoo.com.

I have a 19 year old daughter and I see her and her friends learning the hard way. I thought this would be a useful dating field guide! I'm a published author so we have a shot at it! What te heck!

Thanks so much in advance.

Very best,
Jill

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well im a guy but most commonly ppl have to make their own mistakes to learn and understand properly

what u read in a book doesnt always translate well in real life- i think the real message is how to accept things and move on while considering other ppl and urself

but who knows dolly and cosmo seem to brainwash enough kids out there already

good luck with the book

HSC
Red Flags I can think of:

He keeps borrowing money.
He won't tell you about any of his exes because "they were all bitches".

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
hahah if he does that it probably mean u will be one of those bitches too

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
They have an entourage following them that look suspiciously like angry ex wives demanding owed child support.

Skeeta

HSC
RED FLAG -- He tells people how much of a good listener they are instead of just listening.
RED FLAG -- He has the obvious condom ring in his wallet
RED FLAG -- He wont let you pay for dinner
RED FLAG -- He talks about work and how much he earns and the plans that he has to make more money and crappy crappy crappy
RED FLAG -- Men who try to impress you by taking you out to an expensive resteraunt then complain about the price of beer in a club..

RED FLAG -- Men who try to impress instead of just being impressive

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
but once a male, ur not ALWAYS a male... hehe! life is about choice! even if there's only 2!~~

redflags:

clingy guys i.e. they think ur the world but u see them as a little little boy
attention seekers
obsessed with themselves (e.g. "i know u want me coz i'm just so damn fine")
arrogance + ignorance
no sense of responsibility
conformist who lacks opinions and originality in thought as well as inability to stand up for themselves
no sense of respect for anyone (such pricks usually think of females as sex machines and demand handjobs on the second date)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Red flag: they turn up naked.

I learnt my lesson.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
You, Ma'am are an idiot. I'm sorry, but it's true.

Dating is like trying lollies. You find out what you do/don't like - you learn that while you may like the look of a certain lolly, it's sour in the middle.. No, I don't like that one, it's yuck. Obviously everybody does not like the same lollies, so writing a book of red flags, geez. :rolleyes:

And once again, you've propogated some more feminist bullshit in implying that it's only guys that hurt girls.. it couldn't ever be that guys hurt girls and vice versa, could it?

Last edited by a moderator:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Cyph said:
So, in conclusion.. being an 'older' lady, you should go and kill yourself as you're as useful as a fucking cock-flavoured lollipop.
y does everyone have to kill themselves
everytime i read something its telling someone to "kill urself tonight"
wtf

and yeah guys hurt girls and girls hurt guys
and shes choosing to write about how guys hurt girls

maybe u could write about how girls hurt guys
if it bothers u that much?

Paroissien

HSC
Cyph said:
Obviously everybody does not like the same lollies, so writing a book of red flags, geez. :rolleyes:
It may not apply to a majority of people, but that sure as hell won't stop them buying the book

Last edited:

Keen

MD
HSC
Ah this is half rubbish half true.
Most of these signs are either signs of weirdos or the typical guy who's successful with women (sleeze).
But you can still have some of them and be a really nice guy and not hurt a girl, but maybe be a bit weary when you see these.

But interesting list all the same

Keen

Pika

HSC
N/A
To all the men out there,

Red Flags For Women

1. Never date a woman who honestly thinks she can fill a book on the faults of men.
2. Never date her daughter - she will be filled with the same feminist propoganda as the mother.

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.

You know the 1st thing that attracts me to a guy is if he looks decent, bright eyes, dorky smile, carry's him self well.

HSC
Komaticom said:
Probably.

However looks can be deceiving.

RED FLAG: He looks decent and acts really nice, so he is probably a serial killer and/or a rapist.
what about a serial rapist?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)