For the lady-types: Do you have a preference for men who wear cosmetics? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
So long as they don't spend more time in the bathroom than me, and aren't fussier about makeup than me (I'm not really that fussy), and don't try to give me 'tips', it should be ok.

Then again I can do my hair and makeup in a matter of minutes, so LOW MAINTENANCE is good in my books ;)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i know this is a bit of a bs thread...but i still generally shudder at guys wearing makeup (even for tv/photo shoots)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Reminds me of when I did that musical that time. I was more made up than any of you girls would on a day to day basis. I swear there was like half a centimetre of foundation on my face :(

And the teenciest bit of eyeliner can *sometimes* work.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
It's funny seeing guys that don't usually wear makeup don it for a school play, because they will invariably put far too much on, and they look like boy george...

on another topic, I've started putting Clinique toner on my boyfriend's face because it's too strong for my skin and I didn't want it to go to waste, and his skin is now ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!

...and I'm terribly jealous.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
it usually looks pretty gay, especially eyeliner. A little makeup to enhance your looks can be a good thing, a small amount of foundation or just using a skin toned mousturiser before you go out. Anything where its obvious you are wearing makeup looks gay, iam sorry.
I too have done the makeup for plays thing, although it was way more than i would choose to wear if i started wearing makeup when i go out[ i dont] i had my theatre friend do it, so i looked.... you know tvish, but it wasnt obvious i was wearing makeup, you could put it down to the lighting or something. Sort of like that brett or brad or something guy on ten news.

Skeeta

HSC
haha omigod this reminds me of when i started going out with my boyfriend.

I FREAKED because i thought he wore makeup but it ended up being tinted clearasil.

Skeeta

HSC
Yeah its meant to be clearasil and a concealer in one apparently. I've never used it - its horrible.

He borrowed zit cream off his brother girlfriend. BIG mistake on a first date! haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)