for the newbies... (1 Viewer)

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
hey guys

our "what instrument do you play" thread is burried, so to save the new guys searching for it, post what you play, your level, what songs you like to perform, and which course your'e doing.

and anything else you feel like mentioning!!

this poor old music forum is so lonely...

parko :D

Thomas_wow

play bass guitar in all school bands (except junior bands), and sing bass in choir/vocalgroup o_O

favourite to play - tastes like chicken (funky), aint no mountain high enough and probably birdland or you've got a friend (mainly for vocals)

to sing, dont really like singing, but favourite have to be them songs in other languages (especially sung in stuff like school spec) where you can belt out any old shit and get away with it.

never actually done a test for level but school teacher has said im most likely around 7/8... dont know if thats good or bad tho o_O

miss_pie

HSC
ahhh im doin music 1, i sing, play guitar and a bit of piano. dont know what level i am.
fav to play- heaven coming down by the tea party

sammeh

im a pianist for last 8 yrs. finished my grade 6 prac exam last yr, hardest piece i've played would be prelude + fugue no. 20 from book 1 of bach's 48 (which is l.mus? i think? meh). favourite music to play, well i love playing stuff from the romantic era, if i play modern stuff i play it on guitar (which i have been teaching myself for the last year or so). so thats me :) i'd be a half way decent musician if i wasnt such a lazy bastard, or so my teacher/s assures me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)