• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

For the Skinny Ppl and For the Fat Ppl (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
Dun mean to offend anyone here but just wanna know how exactly do skinny ppl get bigger and how exactly do fat ppl get skinnier?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Eat more, eat less.

Are you the lamest troll ever to walk the earth (well, wander the net) or do you just have next to no life?

Gay Captain

HSC
born2bkinggg said:
Dun mean to offend anyone here but just wanna know how exactly do skinny ppl get bigger and how exactly do fat ppl get skinnier?
magic

eliseliselise

HSC
lifestyle has alot to do with it, and also genetics. i kinda think that if u have fat friends you tend to eat more, but if u hang around skinny fit people you tend to run more regularly and only consume sanitarium products.

HSC
they encounter small pixie creatures who have tokens. you must take 3. if you win, you get to choose. if not, they do. and they like practical jokes.

of course, this is all forgotten five seconds after it happens.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Then it got down off the mushroom, and crawled away in the grass, merely remarking as it went, `One side will make you skinny, and the other side will make you fat.'

`One side of WHAT? The other side of WHAT?' thought Alice to herself. `Of the mushroom,' said the Caterpillar, just as if she had asked it aloud; and in another moment it was out of sight.

Alice remained looking thoughtfully at the mushroom for a minute, trying to make out which were the two sides of it; and as it was perfectly round, she found this a very difficult question. However, at last she stretched her arms round it as far as they would go, and broke off a bit of the edge with each hand.

`And now which is which?' she said to herself, and nibbled a little of the right-hand bit to try the effect: the next moment she felt a violent blow underneath her chin: it had struck her foot!

She was a good deal frightened by this very sudden change, but she felt that there was no time to be lost, as she was shrinking rapidly; so she set to work at once to eat some of the other bit. Her chin was pressed so closely against her foot, that there was hardly room to open her mouth; but she did it at last, and managed to swallow a morsel of the lefthand bit.

`Come, my head's free at last!' said Alice in a tone of delight, which changed into alarm in another moment, when she found that her shoulders were nowhere to be found: all she could see, when she looked down, was an immense length of neck, which seemed to rise like a stalk out of a sea of green leaves that lay far below her.

`What CAN all that green stuff be?' said Alice. `And where HAVE my shoulders got to? And oh, my poor hands, how is it I can't see you?' She was moving them about as she spoke, but no result seemed to follow, except a little shaking among the distant green leaves.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
They vomit in the toilet alot.
And they injct fat into there body with used drug needles.

xJennax

HSC
I'm really skinny but I go to the gym, I'm trying to build up a bit more muscle which adds weight...I've put on like 6kg in 4 months. Eating more doesn't usually help if you're naturally skinny coz I eat like a horse and don't get any bigger.

For larger people I guess doing cardio workout and eating healthy.

Pace_T

HSC
this is the theory i somehow pulled out of my ass- i never really studied health or anything like that in school.
if people eat healthy (and the right amount) they will naturally move toward their healthy weight. however, if they eat the wrong foods, their genes will have a larger impact on them (people on the chubby side will get fat and people on the skinny side will get skinny).

i use to eat like a monster but the wrong foods when i was younger and i was WAY skinny. now im at the right weight because i watch what i eat. so that makes me want to believe this is how it works.

however, i also believe the theory that the difference between calories in and calories burnt is how much you will lose/gain in weight. the two theories dont work together :uhoh:

Maldini92

HSC
skinny people: start weight lifting (google starting strength on google, the best program for u to star ton). And then eat like a horse, preferably clean (healthy) food, as this will help with more lean muscle gain rather than fat gain, and drink a gallon of milk a day.

fat people: eat clean (oats, lean meats etc), still eat a lot but do the same starting stength program, you will generally stay the same weight but realise that u have actually been losing a lot of fat when u check the tightness of ur pants xP... ur body composition basically changes when u start eating healthy and trainging.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Pace_T said:
this is the theory i somehow pulled out of my ass- i never really studied health or anything like that in school.
if people eat healthy (and the right amount) they will naturally move toward their healthy weight. however, if they eat the wrong foods, their genes will have a larger impact on them (people on the chubby side will get fat and people on the skinny side will get skinny).

i use to eat like a monster but the wrong foods when i was younger and i was WAY skinny. now im at the right weight because i watch what i eat. so that makes me want to believe this is how it works.

however, i also believe the theory that the difference between calories in and calories burnt is how much you will lose/gain in weight. the two theories dont work together :uhoh:
Hmm. This may have some weight to it.

DO I HEAR A LOL?!?!?!?!?!?!

Pace_T

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Hmm. This may have some weight to it.

DO I HEAR A LOL?!?!?!?!?!?!

wat
i dont get it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)