For those doing JFK.. (1 Viewer)

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
What sub-issues (if you like) are you all doing?
I'm doing 'the public and private man' and 'indochina.'
i'm willing to share notes.

Jennibeans

HSC
we havent started jfk yet we just got a stack of reading to do over the holidays. when i work out what sub issues we're doing i'll get back to you.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
the man and tne myth and the public and private man are almost the same things... we've been told to lump everything together and head it under one heading.

and our other sub is cuba, which is really interesting.

once i actually have some notes (ie. once i've typed them up) i'd be happy to share. i'm currently writing a practice essay on kennedy so when i get a mark maybe.. :) hey it could be crap for all i know.

Sasky

HSC
hey, sorry this is late, haven't been on for a while, we're doing the man and the myth too, the differing assessments by the authors and how its presented, you know, etc. We're doing Chapters 1 and 18 mostly from Reeves though.

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by Jennibeans
we havent started jfk yet we just got a stack of reading to do over the holidays. when i work out what sub issues we're doing i'll get back to you.
I don't know what sub issues we are doing either...I actually only found out today that we're doing JFK...but I'll get back to you when I find out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)