For those not going to uni next year!!! (1 Viewer)

rAch3L'z

HSC
What are you planning to do? I've already applied for TAFE I hope I get in!

HSC
Yeah, I'm having a gap year. I think I'll either be getting a job, or possibly a Sports Traineeship.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Yeah, I'm having a gap year. I think I'll either be getting a job, or possibly a Sports Traineeship.
I'd love to take a gap year but parents get upset everytime i mention it so i wont bother. My friend is so lucky though - she's taking a gap year and going to Japan!

Legham

HSC
Im having a gap year to just work and bludge and stuff.. I just plan to earn enough to get Ausstudy for when i go to uni..

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Legham said:
Im having a gap year to just work and bludge and stuff.. I just plan to earn enough to get Ausstudy for when i go to uni..
*Youth Allowance

chrisbro1990

HSC
Moving to England at the end of November and starting Uni there next September...

For the time off I'll probably work maybe as an Office Junior or try and find some sort of Cadetship

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
gypo_rich said:
08' = year off + do diploma of accounting via distance so i can still get some credit points off when i go to uni in 09', if i find it hard ill just do it again at uni

Get a job.. get a car (my parents told me they'll match every dollar i make up to $6000, i plan to get that $6000..)

aswell as a job im Off to the gym - then back to soccer later next year

hopefully it works out
Sounds good :D I've got my p's and the money, but i can't get my car yet cause mum thinks i'll get out of control :mad1:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
gypo_rich said:
off to uni you go in a car! - though your motha maybe right :nods:
If i get into UTS then i wont really be needing a car, cause it's much easier to get there by train. She says i can get a car once i finish uni, which could be (if i get into my course) in 5 years. Bumcrack.

HSC
gypo_rich said:
08' = year off + do diploma of accounting via distance so i can still get some credit points off when i go to uni in 09', if i find it hard ill just do it again at uni

Get a job.. get a car (my parents told me they'll match every dollar i make up to $6000, i plan to get that $6000..)

aswell as a job im Off to the gym - then back to soccer later next year

hopefully it works out
I'm pretty sure that I'll be umpiring and playing netball again next year... but I'm not sure whether or not I'll be playing soccer. For my soccer team, I was in an U17s girls team this year, but only 3 of us were actually 17 (some were as young as 12). I'm pretty sure that there's no U18s division, so if I do play again, I don't know whether I'll still even play for the same club.

HSC
gypo_rich said:
hang on, hang on

aren't the netball referees the one's that keep on saying "contact" every minute of the game :p, was watchin the abc one saturday lol

with the soccer, at least you have people who are under 17s in your soccer team, there was as u18's comp with people as old as 21 last yr - i dun have a clue how they got in

so yea, why dont you consider playin opens :eek:?? i might try out next year for africa nations - lets see how the fitnes is lol

go netball!

edit: its not as easy as it looks, some girls challenged me to play - they were training, i was exhausted
Haha, yes, that's netball. :p

Yeah, I think I'm thinking about considering playing opens. :confused:
But then I have to decide which club to play for (I don't like the club I play for now... although I had a good coach and good teammates [most of the time]). Hmmm.

Yeah, you do have to be really fit for netball; I like it because it's a fast game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)