For those who finished the 2017 HSC... (1 Viewer)

highshill

HSC
What did you guys do after your final HSC exam finished (sleep,watch tv all day etc)
Just curious:)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
What did you guys do after your final HSC exam finished (sleep,watch tv all day etc)
I burnt Frankenstein book LOL and had a plastic bag cover like those ones u get a washing machine worth of paper to throw out.

After that day though sleep, tv, games and then randomly get stressed about results

highshill

HSC
I burnt Frankenstein book LOL and had a plastic bag cover like those ones u get a washing machine worth of paper to throw out.

After that day though sleep, tv, games and then randomly get stressed about results
Haha thats so funny, that'll be me in a year's time :haha:

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
You guys make me so jealous ahahah --> I long for a time when I no longer have to worry about the HSC
Like I could stop worrying right now but then I wouldn't be working towards my results ugh
These christmas holidays are gonna feel like such a lie tbh

highshill

HSC
You guys make me so jealous ahahah --> I long for a time when I no longer have to worry about the HSC
Like I could stop worrying right now but then I wouldn't be working towards my results ugh
I agree, the holidays to come are going to be just lie as its an excuse for additional work and studying ahead hahaha I can't wait to be stop worrying about the hsc and wake up one day saying "no more hsc people, no more hsc" sighs :frown2:

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah use those holidays wisely (honestly if u study say like three hours once every two days - so you can enjoy your break, while maintaining mental health, since studying all the time is stressful as hell), you will really benefit from that by being ahead and also less stress when exams come because u already know a lot of the stuff

Dilara98

HSC
N/A
Brushed up on my Turkish and planning on starting Mandarin in December
BINGE ON SUDOKU
eat
Sleep till noon, a luxury I was rarely afforded even on weekends
Apply for part time jobs, got an interview on monday
pee a little with anxiety for the upcoming ATAR results

Papercutter

HSC
Actually feeling pretty lost now that HSC is over and I suddenly have a sht tonne of time to kill (still feels weird that I no longer have anything to study for!).

Time to (re)discover some new hobbies and get some fresh air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)