• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

For uni students out there (1 Viewer)

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Do you all have cool things to do during your uni break this year which is like now?

Do most of you stay home most of the time watching movies or are you out in the city or maybe even landed yourself a great vacational intership job?

I personally have done jack so far and there's only like one week left until uni starts. This is pretty much like every other term break unless I've gone overseas for my vacation.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Well, most of my mates from school go to work rather than university, so they're pretty much full time... I only see them in the evening when we go to the pub or something. I have concluded I'd rather hang out with Satan than some of the poofs from uni.

During the day I'll generally do not much.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
jb_nc said:
Well, most of my mates from school go to work rather than university, so they're pretty much full time... I only see them in the evening when we go to the pub or something. I have concluded I'd rather hang out with Satan than some of the poofs from uni.

During the day I'll generally do not much.
Hey do you go to pubs for the drinks or other stuff.

Personally, I just don't crave alcohol so that kinda immediately rule out my intention to go even if the chicks are concerned. Clubbing, depends.

rozymisty

HSC
ha i just sit around at home, trying to find something to do, catch up on the study that i need to do but dont get around to it...watch really boring shows on tv, that kinda stuf. Sleep in. And i got a new job so i had a few days where I worked so yeah.

I go back to uni on Monday...well actually I start my final prac at the royal brisbane hospital. So yeah going to be pretty full on for the next 4 wks, then get 4wks at uni, and then another 4 wk block and then the final week, and then im done!!! WOOO We dont have any exams, well a take home exam but thats prob gng to be easy..never had one before EVER! lol.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i go to clubs to have fun mostly, hang out with friends, meet new people, play pool, eat bar food, dance, listen to music and drinking is ofcourse part of that. Its not all about the drink though, and ive been out and had as much fun when ive been driving.

HSC
i'm working like 40 hours a week, going to the beach and sleeping in all the time that isn't occupied by the first two things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)