for year 11 and 12, binders, folders or books ?? any brand suggestions ? (1 Viewer)

vivienphamm

HSC
hi so i’m trying to organise a neat way to organise my classes next year and i was thinking of binders..
do you guys have a big binder for all your subjects or do you have a binder for each separate subject ?? cause i was thinking that separate binders would break my shoulders, especially cause i have a day where i have 7 periods.. but then a big binder, i won’t have enough space to put my notes in.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
hi so i’m trying to organise a neat way to organise my classes next year and i was thinking of binders..
do you guys have a big binder for all your subjects or do you have a binder for each separate subject ?? cause i was thinking that separate binders would break my shoulders, especially cause i have a day where i have 7 periods.. but then a big binder, i won’t have enough space to put my notes in.
I remember one of my friends used to have this one big binder for all his subjects and it was pretty sufficient to fit everything. Some subjects you just tend to take less notes and get less worksheets than others so one decent sized binder should be sufficient. Having 7 would be overkill imo.

akaalfauj

HSC
Just use a book for each subject and an envelope folder for worksheets if you don’t want to stick them in your books. This was sufficient for me and I find it easier to carry everything in my backpack.

vivillon

HSC
I would recommend brands like MUJI and Daiso. Both of them have quite good quality and inexpensive stuff. For stationairy, MUJI is the place to go. They have really smooth pens and their books come in packs of 5 for $5. For binders, I would say that buying them at Daiso is a better alternative to places like officeworks or etc.

vivienphamm

HSC
I would recommend brands like MUJI and Daiso. Both of them have quite good quality and inexpensive stuff. For stationairy, MUJI is the place to go. They have really smooth pens and their books come in packs of 5 for $5. For binders, I would say that buying them at Daiso is a better alternative to places like officeworks or etc.
do you use a big binder for all your subjects ?? or do you use separate binders for each subject

vivillon

HSC
Like what DrDusk said, 7 binders is quite a lot although if you didn't want them all together. I would recommend sorting it by key learning areas. For example, HSIE binder would contain eco and history or etc. This is the method I'll be using for year 11 :)

vivienphamm

HSC
Like what DrDusk said, 7 binders is quite a lot although if you didn't want them all together. I would recommend sorting it by key learning areas. For example, HSIE binder would contain eco and history or etc. This is the method I'll be using for year 11 :)
how would you sort out english adv, math ext, chem,bio and pdhpe ?? i need inspiration hehe

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
how would you sort out english adv, math ext, chem,bio and pdhpe ?? i need inspiration hehe
Split the binder into equal sections and have one of those long sticky note things to tell you where what subject it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)