• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Forced Abortion (1 Viewer)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
He meant to create everything. It is only man who has to decide to receive the love and truth which is God: it cannot be produced and it is often ignored

JClamp

Banned
HSC
What's your logical basis for valuing human life over animal life, when it is clear that many species are capable of feeling emotions that humans feel? And what about the seriously mentally disabled who have less intelligence than a cat? Why should the fact that they are human give them more rights than the cat?
I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS

fuck. FUCK!

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
He meant to create everything. It is only man who has to decide to receive the love and truth which is God: it cannot be produced and it is often ignored

blah blah blah dogmatic claim that god existing is 'the truth' blah blah blah

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

Sylvesteeeerrrrr!!!!

brb watching iammmmw

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Someone should create a more general thread about abortion... I don't think anyone here agrees with the original topic matter (forced abortion, in case you forgot).

Sprangler

HSC
Someone should create a more general thread about abortion... I don't think anyone here agrees with the original topic matter (forced abortion, in case you forgot).
I do, and I bet there are others, but the original examples OP gave were way too broad.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Well, I find it really difficult to find some arbitrary line, after which it's not OK to have an abortion, and yet my instincts tell me that such a line should exist (and that the line shouldn't be right at the moment of conception). Going on these threads, and arguing with my friends on both sides of the aisle , is the way in which I'm currently exploring my beliefs on the topic.

The one point on which I am certain is that the titles that each side so-proudly give themselves, "Pro-life" and "Pro-abortion", are misleading, silly oversimplifications.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
a good falcon punches to the abdomen is a form of forced abortion and is a good way to prevent a new generation of kids graffiting the trains, robbings the wrong people, stealing cars bought with hard earned cash, depriving the government (tax money) surplus (lol broke guvmn't) for unjustifieds uses, etc.
the mother can learn from a good falcon punch.
rather than stick 300 Amp electrodes to fetus which can killing mother too, the mother will only take damage at the abdominal region after a good falcon punchsing prevents atrocious fetus from developing furthers any.

An anonymous mother:
"I decided not to have a second child, I agree having an abortion through a good falcon punch hurts less than giving birth to my first child."

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
If the idiot mods are going to allow stupid zimmermanesque threads like this, the least they can do is moderate them closely. Much of this thread should be offensive to anyone. It's not good debate, it's just an attempt to shock guys like men into an enraged and emotional response. Fucking ncap. Need better mods.

TommySix

HSC
N/A
The government should put in place a forced abortion scheme. This being said the scheme would, in extreme cases of unplanned pregnancies force the woman to have an abortion. My arguments for this are as follows.

*If the couple in question are unable to prevent a pregnancy through contraception/condoms, clearly they are incompetent enough to care for a child.
*If the couple is young/single parent the financial support would not be there to care for a child. Hence the child would be disadvantage from even before birth.
*It negatively effects all tax payers, let alone other family members/friends/community, due to extra support other then what is usually given is needed.

anyone going to shut me down?
Trust someone who calls himself 'EpicFailGuy' to come up with an Epic Fail Idea

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS

fuck. FUCK!
You may not have noticed, but I didn't quote you. Unless you have two accounts, and you expect me to know that somehow. But if you would like to attempt to come up with an argument, how about you actually say it instead of claiming to have already ended the argument with your amazing "explanation".

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
If the idiot mods are going to allow stupid zimmermanesque threads like this, the least they can do is moderate them closely. Much of this thread should be offensive to anyone. It's not good debate, it's just an attempt to shock guys like men into an enraged and emotional response. Fucking ncap. Need better mods.
More inane than offensive, but I agree with you. Someone start a new thread and kill all the trolls.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You may not have noticed, but I didn't quote you. Unless you have two accounts, and you expect me to know that somehow. But if you would like to attempt to come up with an argument, how about you actually say it instead of claiming to have already ended the argument with your amazing "explanation".

yeah it's same person other acount is banned

Freedom_

Banned
HSC
N/A
There is absolutely nothing wrong being against abortions. The issue is when those who appose abortions influence the government where freedom of choice has been forcibly lifted from the individual and shifted to the political collective.

The position I am arguing from is the natural-rights POV. The right to self-ownership asserts the absolute right of each man, by virtue of his (or her) being a human being, to “own” his or her own body. No individual or organization has the right to dictate or control another human beings body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)