• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Forced Abortion (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'VE ALREADY SAID THAT ANY FORM OF ABORTION, EVEN THOSE WITH VALID REASON, SUCH AS THOSE MENTIONED BY YOU (rape, incest) IS MURDER!
So you condone the murder of innocents.

I think we can now safely ignore your opinion.

Sprangler

HSC
Month 1 Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month 2 Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month 3 You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month 4 Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month 5 You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month 6 I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!!

Month 7 Mommy, I am okay. I am in God's arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me, Mommy?

Every Abortion Is just...
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.

Last edited:

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
Month 1 Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it, I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month 2 Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month 3 You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.

Month 4 Mommy, my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month 5 You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?

Month 6 I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!!

Month 7 Mommy, I am okay. I am in God's arms. he is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me, Mommy?

umm... wtf?

HSC
N/A
The question, is if it would be in the best interests of the child to allow it not to be born in the first place
The answer is no. Life is the priority here, and if it's not, then let us please continue to bite massive bullets.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What a shitty use of emotional appeals.

I take it you're a vegetarian, Sprangler? Because animals are actually capable of feeling pain and emotion, and yet you seem to have no problem with them being killed so you can eat them.

Fetuses at one month are uncapable of such sensory perception.

FAIL.

Month 2 Mommy, today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
Babies can survive without being dependant on a host.
FAIL.

You lack the mental development to yet be sad.

FAIL.

Woop de fucking do.

Unless there is a fetal defect, abortion occurs in the FIRST trimester.

There is no god.

FAIL.

Oh and also according to a large number of Christians, anyone who is unbaptised/unchristened when they die goes to hell.
LOL more like in the arms of Satan.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Opennes to life is at the centre of true development! -XVI said that! When a society moves towards the denial or suppression of life, it ends up no longer finding the necessary motivation and energy to strive for man's true good. If personal and social sensitivity towards the acceptance of a new life is lost, then other forms of acceptance that are valueale for society also wither away. The acceptance of life strengthens moral fibre and makes people capable of mutual help. By cultivating openness to life, wealthy peoples can better understand the needs of poor ones, they can avoid employing huge economic and intellectual resources to satisfy the selfish desires of their own citizens, and instead, they can promote virtuous action within the perspective of production that is morally sound and marked by solidarity, respecting the fundamental right to life of every people and every individual.

We must fight this anti-birth mentality, especially the exportation of it to less developed States, as if it is a form of cultural progress
AAAAAAAAAAAAA_YAYEYEYEYEYS!

Laika_

Banned
HSC

haha omg

i have completely changed my opinion on the matter

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
Well, it all worked out then, didn't it? Thanks, God!

You know, a pig has the intelligence of a 3 year old child, and we kill millions of them every year, usually in front of each other. Why don't you write/copy paste something emotive about that?

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Life is to be preserved
Life begins at conception

Thus, abortion is not to be permitted

In the case of two lives being threatened, then the lifeform more prone to giving rise to future life is to be preserved

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Life is to be preserved
Life begins at conception

Thus, abortion is not to be permitted

In the case of two lives being threatened, then the lifeform more prone to giving rise to future life is to be preserved

lol dude are you trolling or what.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
To Sprangler:
I'm not going to repeat all the reasons why your post was retarded, as they have, to the best of my knowledge, already been said. In the future, instead of trying to appeal to our emotions with a barrage of fallacious bullcrap, how about you try a reasoned argument like the rest of us.

To EpicFailGuy and SylvesterBr:
Will pos rep you when I'm able to.

To Iron:
huh?

Sprangler

HSC
Well, it all worked out then, didn't it? Thanks, God!

You know, a pig has the intelligence of a 3 year old child, and we kill millions of them every year, usually in front of each other. Why don't you write/copy paste something emotive about that?

Month 1 Mommy, I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your squeel. Every time I hear it, I wave my hooves. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.

Month 2
Mommy, today I learned how to suck my hoof. If you could see me, you could definitely tell that I am a piglet. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.

Month 3 You know what Mommy, I'm a girl!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you squeel. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too, and I squeel with you even though you can't hear me.

Month 4 Mommy, my tail is starting to grow. It is very short and curly. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and stretch my hooves. I am becoming quite good at it too.

Month 5 You went to the vet today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a piglet. I am a piglet Mommy, your piglet. I think and feel. Mommy, what's ham?

Month 6 I can hear that vet again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy!! HELP me!!

Jesus fuck, it was a joke. This thread has totally lost track and I already said why it is retarded, the OP's post is retarded and he already admitted it is a troll.

lol the original question is long in the past jade, it was just a a statement, which aimed to start a discussion. I don't believe in what I said, it was just controversial and I believed people would argue strongly

I believe a woman can decide if she wants an abortion or not, and forced abortion in some situations.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
but if anyone goes against the dominant theme of abortion rox they have to be trolling, right?
No.

It's just that, you're an intelligent guy, and yet you're using arguments used by idiot "Abortion is murder!" type of pro-lifers.

HSC
N/A
No.

It's just that, you're an intelligent guy, and yet you're using arguments used by idiot "Abortion is murder!" type of pro-lifers.
That's not a valid response. Deal with what I said and I'll be happy to continue. I formed the argument in point form so it shouldn't be very hard for you to isolate a point and attack it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)