• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

FORCES of ATTRACTION (1 Viewer)

m_isk

HSC
N/A
someone who isn't too dressy...and minimal make-up. doesn't have to be hot-hot-hot as someone said before, but obviously looks help!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
with enough alcohol..the fact she's female is usually a 'force of attraction'

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, I've noticed that effect too.

HSC
To answer people's thingy with dangly earrings, they're supposed to make your neck look longer and thinner.
I don't get how it works. But i hate it when they're like fucking wind chimes and make noises.

Big pupils...:p Too much hentai, jummy boy.
Anyway, your pupils are largest in the dark, right..?

lfc_reds2003

all bout the face ay....

then a sexy booooty just makes me wanna bang....
not a huuge fat one but cant be boney if y'all know what i mean...

tits are weird, they can make up for an averagey face or aren not important!
niice ones r a bonus

m_isk

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
ass u fkn moron
ok. because my opinion is not in accordance with yours, I am classified as a "fkn moron" as such. right.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
how is saying 'huh?' a difference of opinion, idiot.
hahahahaha....true...well it could be an opinion, that of a mentally deficient person

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Her Atmosphere. How she holds herself, how she sits, how she walks, how she dresses. how much her smile is part of her rather than tacked onto her face. When she talks, or chooses to be quiet. How much her image seems to fit, rather than is something she's trying to put on. Gotta be comfortable with herself, or else you're just going to be dating narcissistic/insecure/headcases.

Get that 'air' about you, and anyone can be considered better looking than a still photo shown to a stranger might suggest.

payafee

HSC
for guys it's gotta be the hair. if a guy has hot hair (i.e. gelled and spiky or just unique) i take notice even if im sitting behind them on a bus. then it makes me wanna check out their face. most of the time they turn out to be hot funnily enough :p

m_isk

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
how is saying 'huh?' a difference of opinion, idiot.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i though you were referring to me as an ass.....hahahahahahaha. Sincere apologies good friend. :)

Last edited:

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Probably is shes easy to talk to/friendly/nice and u get on really well (can talk about alot of things) and ur comfortable with each other.

Appearance is a factor if u think about pursuing it further, because there's gotta be some physical attraction also. Like u may have a friend but may not wanna pursue coz ur not attracted to them, so u stay friends.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Also hair is one of the things i notice most, long with blonde streaks :p or long blonde/bruenette/black hair :) :)

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
is it true that guys prefer blondes?? like not all guys do but I've heard its a majority preference

just wondering...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)