ford xr4: chix car? (1 Viewer)

CieL

HSC
I'd drive it.

The rear looks alot meaner than the front.. which looks piss weak..

But what do you mean by... chick's car?
In terms of looks or performance?

I don't know how the XR range run, but having driven the down-to-earth versions of Ford.. I don't really know how much better they can get..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah i mean looks
im sure its good performance wise, they fit a 2L engine in that tiny thing. its not turbo tho...

anyway i might check them out on the weekend. apparently they are only producing 40 a month though so i really dont like my chances of actually being able to get one anytime soon lol

CieL

HSC
That 2.0L engine was pulled out from the Focus and tuned.

Having driven the Focus.. I thought it ran like total turd..

You drive manual right?

Jiga

I think its abit of a chix car. In saying this they are good value at like $25k or so, their acceleration is reasonable (in the 8s) and it would handle decent only weighing 1 tonne. Just please for the sake of humanity dont get the stripes, their half acceptable on an XR8 or higher but not a hot hatch thats not really blisteringingly (if thats even a word) fast.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Chick car. Real men get the XR5 and fight the torquesteer and understeer like a man.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I like it....it's definitely a very cute car for a girl....guys wise....their gf's will probably look hotter than them driving it themselves...

CieL

HSC
lol yeah, I get what you mean by it's cute.. they should of made the front end a bit more square and rigid to appeal to the male market.. otherwise they're going to get verbally raped for driving a "chick's car"..

But nah, I wouldnt buy a Ford due to the shit interior. Cheapo plastic. Cheapo design. I mean, I do spend alot of time inside the car and I don't want to feel like I'm driving a modified garbage bin around.

vorahk

HSC
CieL said:
lol yeah, I get what you mean by it's cute.. they should of made the front end a bit more square and rigid to appeal to the male market.. otherwise they're going to get verbally raped for driving a "chick's car"..

But nah, I wouldnt buy a Ford due to the shit interior. Cheapo plastic. Cheapo design. I mean, I do spend alot of time inside the car and I don't want to feel like I'm driving a modified garbage bin around.
well said :) exactly how i feel.

and yep, looks like a chicks car. dont like ford anyway.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
fuck all you cunts and your conflicting opinions! i'll just get a motherfucking civic! :rainbowcore:

lengy

HSC
Ford Focus XR4 > Honda Civic ( current gen )

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hay guys, just got back from the ford dealer
car actually looks pretty good in the metal
bigger inside than what you might think
there was no car available for test drive though, so i'm gonna go back next weekend (with my dad - he's gonna test drive it for me, i'm not yet confident enough in a manual :shy:)
i'm pretty sure ben gibbard would punch me in the cunt if i ended up getting this though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)