Forensic/Crime Careers (1 Viewer)

mungril

HSC
I'm currently looking to apply for my university preferences on UAC and have realised (even a while ago) that i'm interested in crime and forensics. However, I have started to see a trend in crime careers having minimal job vacancies or don't work out for students straight out of finishing their Bachelor degree. I've searched long and hard for other interests (which is annoying as it is cutting into my HSC study time) but haven't found any. So i'm seeking some you guys' opinions on crime careers that have an abundance of job vacancies and are suitable for students straight out of finishing their Bachelor degree. Also, i'm not interested in being a police officer and not interested in any IT careers or research/scientist careers in crime. And no i'm NOT ONLY interested in Bachelor degrees, I wouldn't mind doing post graduate courses. Thanks guys.

Flop21

HSC
I'm currently looking to apply for my university preferences on UAC and have realised (even a while ago) that i'm interested in crime and forensics. However, I have started to see a trend in crime careers having minimal job vacancies or don't work out for students straight out of finishing their Bachelor degree. I've searched long and hard for other interests (which is annoying as it is cutting into my HSC study time) but haven't found any. So i'm seeking some you guys' opinions on crime careers that have an abundance of job vacancies and are suitable for students straight out of finishing their Bachelor degree. Also, i'm not interested in being a police officer and not interested in any IT careers or research/scientist careers in crime. And no i'm NOT ONLY interested in Bachelor degrees, I wouldn't mind doing post graduate courses. Thanks guys.
Well then you're not interested in forensic / crime? You've literally just crossed out all the options.

I don't really get what jobs you think there are in crime and forensics that don't involve science or police or computing. Can you give me an idea of what you were expecting?

mungril

HSC
Counter-terrorism, intelligence analyst, etc. I'm sure there are many but i'm looking for answers toward job opportunities for these careers. I don't want to do my Bachelor's or Honours or Masters then graduate and find it almost impossible to find a job.

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A

mungril

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)