Forgot to put my student number on my english paper =(- what should i do? (1 Viewer)

TheStrokes

HSC
Hi Everbody
I forgot to put my student number on my english extended + short answer questions what should i do? do the examiners check or not?
Thanks Sam

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
The examiners at my school checked before we could leave, yours should check eventually though.

TheStrokes

HSC
The examiners at my school checked before we could leave, yours should check eventually though.
hmmm well i could leave, how does the process work do they check the papers when we leave or something?

x-Manda-x

HSC
Ours checked the english papers during the break, because they said at the beginning of science that they were happy that no one got their centre number or student number incorrect! They will check, and you'll end probably end up being the only person who forgot to put your student number at your school, so they'll just match ip up with the student number missing an english extended response (a long and tedious process but at least it will get results)

I am sure you'll be fine, and if you're still worried, just ask one of the supervisers tomorrow, and they'll make a note of it to check or make an enquiry.

laila09

HSC
Hey,
no need to worry. The examiners should have checked that you did have your number on the page before leaving, but seeing they havent they would have had to check when collecting your papers. At that time they would have put your number on, so dont worry, youll be fineeee and their will be no problems!

Mudkip94

HSC
When our papers were collected, the examiners checked everyone's papers (took like 10 mins to collect everyone's).

TheStrokes

HSC
Hey,
no need to worry. The examiners should have checked that you did have your number on the page before leaving, but seeing they havent they would have had to check when collecting your papers. At that time they would have put your number on, so dont worry, youll be fineeee and their will be no problems!
hope so =(

k-k-kim

HSC
This happened today to me. i can't remember if i put my student number on the history and geo short answer section. and i effing spent so much time writing.
my teacher said they pick it up in order of your student number so if yours is missing they can just check on the list of student numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)