Forgot to write SID on exam paper (1 Viewer)

.ben

HSC
Hey guys, I had an exam today where you had to fill in your details for a multiple choice computer sheet. I filled in everything and wrote all my details except I didn't colour in the circles for my student number (I filled wrote the numbers in the boxes above). I only realised after they said pens down and the supervisors didn't let me fill it in. Will they still mark the paper or what happens now?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
probably have an error when its put in the machine. i think you'll be sweet. alternatively you may get 0, asked to show cause, you're reason is not sufficent enough and be forced to drop out, end up at centrelink,

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Some guy in our philosophy exam today had a semi-long argument with one of the exam hags about this silly rule.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
neb go answer my question in sem 1 chatter thread thanks

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
they would probably be within their rights to not mark the paper, but unless the person operating the marking machine is really anal you'd think they'd accept it.

kokodamonkey

HSC
what if one filled in 2boxes in the same column and crossed one out.... coz i've done that in both my exams. lol.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
.ben said:
Hey guys, I had an exam today where you had to fill in your details for a multiple choice computer sheet. I filled in everything and wrote all my details except I didn't colour in the circles for my student number (I filled wrote the numbers in the boxes above). I only realised after they said pens down and the supervisors didn't let me fill it in. Will they still mark the paper or what happens now?
Better luck next semester.

:D

miss-smexy

HSC
It depends on your lecturer in charge and whether they will be lenient. You had better email them ASAP about it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
jesus fucking christ what the fuck? Are you people actually being serious?

Evilo

HSC
.ben said:
I only realised after they said pens down and the supervisors didn't let me fill it in.
lol - i cant believe it! you're at U-syd!

call the subject ccordinator and tell them your problem - usually they find the blank paper and they will write your number on..

However next time just speak to the exam coordinator at the time and dont leave the hall till its sorted.

blue_chameleon

HSC
.ben said:
...I only realised after they said pens down and the supervisors didn't let me fill it in. Will they still mark the paper or what happens now?
The multi-choice sheets only pickup graphite from a pencil. So either way, you're screwed.

Obviously you got into uni by cleaning the VC's rod.

blue_chameleon

HSC
Azamakumar said:
Chameleon your posts in this thread have made my fucking day.
Aza, the material on this forum of late has been truly fantastic. :D

Evilo

HSC
blue_chameleon said:
The multi-choice sheets only pickup graphite from a pencil. So either way, you're screwed.
so you mean the machine wont recognise my felt tip pen?

lol

Evilo

HSC
i can see the OPs post becoming part of a "failure" poster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)